How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
It's bulls**t man. The suffering we endure due to our messed up brain and sometimes additional suffering caused by those around us. Not existing is literally better than this bulls**t. On top of that I don't trust people as they will use you and once you have served your purpose they will dispose of you. No remorse or anything. Existence sickens me, Humanity sickens me. I have every reason not to be here and yet here I am.........F**k my life man.

Well, for me, my body is messed up as well as my brain. So, y'know...

But still, I can relate. I've definitely endured more than most, - as far suffering goes with those around me. Worse still, my family blame me for their actions - which is all more effed-up.
Shows how much they care about me, huh? :sad:

As far as being used and disposed of - I've known how that felt most of my life.
It's probably why I'm always apprehensive to trust other people.

Yet, for all the lies, abuse, and manipulation I've been on receiving end of - I'm still here. Why... :idontknow:

defiance

Well, for me, my body is messed up as well as my brain. So, y'know...

But still, I can relate. I've definitely endured more than most, - as far suffering goes with those around me. Worse still, my family blame me for their actions - which is all more effed-up.
Shows how much they care about me, huh? :sad:

As far as being used and disposed of - I've known how that felt most of my life.
It's probably why I'm always apprehensive to trust other people.

Yet, for all the lies, abuse, and manipulation I've been on receiving end of - I'm still here. Why... :idontknow:

Why are we still here if we suffer so much? I wish I had an answer. It seems like, logically speaking, I should have ended it a while ago. Yet here I am defying logic I suppose. I just don't know man. I probably will never know. What I do know is that I don't belong here. I'm just a defect.

Graeme1988

Doesnae really say much when the only things ah feel I'm living for are the following:

• Music
  • The stray cat I adopted after it wondered into my kitchen a few years

Sad as f**k, man. :crying:

GraybeardGhost

Anxious, panicky, with a touch of despair. I've received notice that the management will be conducting apartment inspections in about six weeks. To be fair, these inspections are usually rather cursory, and six weeks is a hell of a lot more warning than they normally give, but even that worries me. What if the extra advance notice means a more thorough appraisal this time? Every time they pull one of these stunts, I feel like my head's on the block until it's over. What if this is the time the axe finally comes down? Isn't a man supposed to feel safe in his own home? Isn't that part of what I'm paying for here? Life is scary enough without this crap.

Anxious as usual about absolutely nothing. Scared of my own shadow. It's a battle to feel adequately relaxed. GAD or whatever it is, is a b*tch. :sad:

defiance

I just can't keep f*****g doing this man. I just can't. The pain is too real. The pain is too powerful.:crying::kickingmyself:

.................................I need to have my life come to an end.

Graeme1988

Quite surprised that someone in my family did as I'd asked, intead of giving excuses to be lazy. :eek:

Too bad that doesnae happen often enough to not be surprised by it.

Other than that, it's the usual worry and anxieties about the future. Ah kinda feel too mentally, emotionally and physically messed up to cope on my own. Yet, ironically, alone is when I feel happiest. :idontknow:

Graeme1988

I just can't keep f*****g doing this man. I just can't. The pain is too real. The pain is too powerful.:crying::kickingmyself:

.................................I need to have my life come to an end.

For me, this is the recurring thought in my head that my family fail to fully understand everytime I attempt to explain it. :sad:

Megaten

Pretty darn good. On Fall break so I can finally do things I want like sleeping and watching tv. I really want a life balanced between having something to do but still having free time. When I wasnt in class I was depressed because I had too much free time, lately Ive been down because I have no free time.

Graeme1988

Not feelin' too fab. Pretty blocked up with the flu.
sick.gif

Aside from that, it's usual depressing situation. Huvin tae put up with stuff most folk don't... A disability and caring for a mother in denial about her OCD. :sad: :kickingmyself: