How are you feeling?

xSleepy

Im really hungry. I cant really eat anything cause my tooth is killing me! Tried tomatoe soup but i dont like it :(

And im nervous about tomorrow. i might get a job and im sceerrred

artist

hi, sorry for delay in replying, i took a temporary bungee jump into insanity and went out, hope you got on ok and your pain goes away, artist.

sketchy24

I've felt quite bad for the last couple days. I felt pretty good yesterday morning but the longer at work the more depressed I get just sitting there comparing myself to everyone all day. I told myself I wouldn't do it but I can't really help it much. Ya the last couple days I've felt really down and empty but anyway. Maybe today will be different :D

xSleepy

well since i last posted in here my tooth had gotten a hell of a lot better. It doens hurt anymore, thank god for that!

But now i am detoxing from the chat :( God i am so dramatic. But seriously, I think its only been an hour and i already wanna get back on there. Ive been off the chat but not off the computer.

And I cant believe another week has gone by. It feels like its only been 3 days maybe. Im wasting my life. BOOOOO YOU SUCK SLEEPY! ...... Bet your sweet ass i do :roll:

Lumsdale

Hi not my best day, but hey Im much better than I have been on recent days. Feeling quite alone and isolated, this usually suits me but today I feel the need to reach out to others and want to be a part of something.
David

Kien

A bit stupid sice I slept during the day instead of going to school (<,<) And i have wasted all the time of the day. I'm also a tiny bit down that Blonderedhead will not be online for a few days. :<

artist

Hi, i can`t give you any advice as i haven`t learned how to overcome sa, but if you want to talk, thats ok.

xSleepy

nervous. I am reaaallllllyyyy nervous. I might have a panic attack. shit shit shit.

actually i might cry. damn damn damn. i only have 20 minutes to get ready. but im too nervous to move. urrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

UPDATE:

Everything went ok. I made it through alive :D

Iseesky

Feeling like shit. The 'friend' I always walk home with ditched me after school to walk with an older guy. She didn't even say bye even though our lockers are right next to each others.

Although...on the other hand, I'm feeling awesome because I get to think of a really good way to get back at her. Any ideas? :twisted:

MYALL

I have only just joined and that is because I am feeling such a failure as I am so sick and tired of being "forever positive". Don't worry, I'll get over it.