How are you feeling?

A little blah.
It coming towards the end of term at school so in one of my lesson they were having a 'party'. I thought the friends I usually sit with would be there but there weren't... people weren't sat down in their normal seats and were all stood up and talking and stuff so I felt really awkward and didn't know what to do. In the end I had to get out of there, so I made up an excuse to go across the road then never went back :?. It's now putting me off turning up for tomorrows 'lesson' (although we'll probably' not do anything!) so I'm just thinking of not going in... and it's the 'leavers day', guess I never felt like I fitted into that school properly anyway.

xSleepy

I feel sad and very alone. I wanna get off the computer and do something... anything. but then id feel even more alone. At least on here i can chat to people.. or at least watch them chat... ha, thats lame :(

And ALSO!.. my stupid playlist is being a bitch. I put a song on there thats working... but when I play is on the playlist it WONT WORK!
and omg i thought i just saw someone walk past my door. no ones here but me. im just super paranoid and im trippin. it skuuured me
:?

oh damn just found something else to bitch about.... lonely is spelt wrong on my avatar... damnit

GKJB

I feel awful today...

I went to the O2 festival yesterday & was actually having a really good time, even got on a stage & played guitar hero in front of loads of people. Then as usual I started getting too drunk & letting myself go, dancing & clapping in front of my mate & his gf's mates, I wasn't doing anything different from anyone else, but I saw my mates gf laughing at me, dunno if its because I'm not the sort of person who ever does anything like that, but today I can;t stop thinking about it. I stacked over a bin in front of loads of people as well where I was so drunk. I always say to myself that I won't drink too much but I always do :oops:

summer

Im feeling very anxious today. tomorrow i am going to the dr to tell him i have SA and feel like im suffering from depression. i have never told anyone before, im scared he wont take me seriously.
also, when i need to give future emloyers any medical history from the Dr do they need to find out about my SA or can i keep it from them?

Though i feel rather fine right now(don't know why, actually), I've been feeling VERY angry all this damn weekend cause i am what i am and there doesn't seem to be any scape from being what i am, which will always make me fail in any important thing of life like job, love, friendship, social relations in general...

scruffpot

im feeling ok to be honest, recovering from the weekend, eating cheese on toast. dreading tomorrow as im on a mission to get bday presents and i do not want to venture to town

bleach

Banned
I am a bit proud of myself. I could have avoided going out this weekend, I was feeling very intimidated by the thought, but I got the courage to go to two parties anyway. It was a bit nerve-racking, particularly when some jerk started making fun of me within 10 seconds of meeting. I managed to stick around and not retreat home like I usually do, and ultimately had a pretty good time. So that's something, I guess?

milo001

i feel empty most of the time.like now i have nothing to do and i felt bored.yesterday i felt kinda angry and sad at the same times.i'm always scared at night.

Nack

Banned
I feel like im not going anywhere, i thought the life after highschool was a big thing, you know like everyone imagine. Some of my classmates are traveling everywhere, and im just here on the computer typing of how i feel. I feel like a loser and i know i am. I can't take this anymore, i want to change but how do i change when i dont know were to start. Im an 19 year old college student, who doesnt even have his first job yet. I envy you people that are able to fight past your fears and find a job. I envy you i say! What am i going to do after college you say? I dont really know, im too scared of the real world, Im scared that i might not be able to make it. I feel inferior to everyone else. Im always confuse and second guessing myself. What i want is to explore to learn many things, travel and have confidence, and some day find a woman and have children. But the more i think about this the more it becomes a fantasy than a goal. How the hell am i suppose to reach that goal when i cant even fight for myself. I dont have the money to help myself. I hear people say that the way to beat SP is to eat right and do all that crap. But, I mean the the hell am i suppose to eat right when i cant even money to buy the ingredients. For the love of god i eat rice with meat every ****ing day. I dont know what the hell i shoudl do next. I feel even more anxious now that the economy is failing and people losing their jobs. How the hell am i suppose to find a job when people with more experience than me are out there doing the best trying to find a job. How the hell am I suppose to compepte with that. Hopefullly, no one will complain that i didnt do paragrahs, this was my intention.

IceLad

Currently in mild discomfort having had a minor operation to remove a lump from my neck this afternoon. ::(:

LoneWolf09

I feel slightly anxious. I just want to talk with a new friend and discuss some things that have been going on recently.