How are you feeling?

Satine

Like I should wear my coat all the way home. I spilt some tomato soup on my top this lunchtime and I don't want my commuting companions to think I don't know where my mouth is. Or something.

Yukinari

Very depressed right now. I just wanna escape into my happy place and stay there forever so everything will be okay.

mndigi

Still shaky (because of social anxiety) from my morning walk and always depressed about wasting whole chunks of important years of my life by being afraid of the outside world.

Errordotocx

Feeling great tonight, enjoying resting all day today. Then It's back to DO WORK tomorrow...class, then hit of the gym for nearly the rest of the day. gg

Rise Against

Ive felt great all day... untill now. im depressed for the first time in 6 weeks, and it sucks... im so stupid, i took adderall today so i could get my homework done, and now im having withdraws again... headache, tremors, nausea, so tierd, depressed... damn it.

Last edited:

hi guys, yes we are all a moody bunch but so be it
well my day was ok, i guess little things set me off too
like i borrowed this guys tools, i brought them all back except for 1 little tool and he got angry which seemed to make me feel like shit even though i'm going to get him 1
why does this shit happen

I'm having a better day today than any day for the last 2months or so. When I get really depressed about my anxiety it usually lifts within about a week and I carry on getting better, but this time i've had it for nearly two months, and last week the real hopelessness set in, and I just felt dead inside...
Then I went to therapy yesterday, and because she's magic she figured out what was really bothering me, and now I feel better and I don't feel hopeless today and though I'm really hungover, I don't feel dead inside any more!