How are you feeling?

I feel rather scattered today.. I should have been be studying, i should have at least done something to further my life, but I just sat there and achieved nothing.. I dont know why I do this, it is like I need time that is blank, dead. Only then can I muster the energy to face what has to be done.

Don't be too hard on yourself, though.. I totally get what you mean by needing those quiet dead moments. They're meditative in a way.

Obstacle 1

Don't be too hard on yourself, though.. I totally get what you mean by needing those quiet dead moments. They're meditative in a way.
Yeah I agree, but I tend to take them to the extreme.. I have wasted a couple of years doing that on a day to day basis, it is scary thinking back now.. so you could imagine I try to snap myself out of the trance asap.. especially with assignments due soon :eek:

fife_girl

Ahw *hugs*, if you need anyone to talk to , i'm here fifegirl!! =)
I hope you will feel better soon, did anything bad happened?:(
X Flowergirlie

*hugs bk* thanks flowergirlie

well i had a panic attack yesterday at the train station, started crying was awful ::(:
i hope my depression isnt coming back, hope its just a bad day again ::(:

*hugs bk* thanks flowergirlie

well i had a panic attack yesterday at the train station, started crying was awful ::(:
i hope my depression isnt coming back, hope its just a bad day again ::(:

yw fifegirl , I feel sorry to hear that, its very hard to experience panic attacks in public places.. I can say because it happened to me too.. And i hope so too,
just think of the good things of life , so many things can cheer u up,
try to find things to distract your thoughts, i know its hard right now,
but keep the fight up. GOOD LUCK!!!
X Flowergirlie

planemo

I'm feeling like that as well, on top of really anxious. Sometimes I feel I just can't take it anymore, but I won't quit. Let us make a deal, you try to keep strong and go on, and I'll do the same :) (I know it's no easy task, but still, life can be hard sometimes)

Hey thanx.:) Ok I'll try. It's just that I've always been trying, I just kinda hope things could just fall in place, without having to endure, but I guess that's asking too much. Thanx for the support... :D

lolabeau

I'm very angry with myself.

Today was the first day of my post graduate term.

The lecturer asked all of us to give our name and a little info about ourselves.

As it got closer to my turn, I panicked and walked out the room.

Lionheart

Banned

The lecturer asked all of us to give our name and a little info about ourselves.

In my class every teacher also was asking us about our hobbys how old we are,where we live and so on...I was like oh f*** and I was asking myself why im scared?I dont even know why but it doesnt matter the fear is there anyway.I was feeling better after I was talking because I learned thinks to prevent seen nervouse while speaking but it doesnt work all the time.

Introductions.

Name, and for little info: not much to tell. Figure the idea is to stick with it. No matter what is screaming at you to leave.

Feathers

Feeling... odd. Too much anime (or home renovations, even if I'm not the one doing anything) doesn't seem to agree with my brain...

Lionheart

Banned
Im really mad at the moment because somebody trow my hairspray out and I dont leave the house without hairspray so i dont go to school tomorrow...-.-