How are you feeling?

lunaticbinge

withdrawals

pain all over

kill me kill me kill me

Okay! *cocks rifle*

Seriously though, hang in there. I wake up every morning wishing I had just died in my sleep or gone into a coma. I lay there for a good hour or two before I can function. I try to think, maybe something good will come of living out this hellish existence. Probably not, but whatever I'll give it a shot.

arsenalwa

Okay! *cocks rifle*

Seriously though, hang in there. I wake up every morning wishing I had just died in my sleep or gone into a coma. I lay there for a good hour or two before I can function. I try to think, maybe something good will come of living out this hellish existence. Probably not, but whatever I'll give it a shot.

I hope so. Think nothing will though and I'll probably end up feeling like an idiot for not doing it long ago right before I kill myself in a few years.

ilmatross

Okay! *cocks rifle*

death would be better then this

its as my body is rejecting my joints and trying to push them out of my skin

im glad i dont own a gun

4 more days, 4 more days of this. i need a cigarette.

ilmatross

I hope so. Think nothing will though and I'll probably end up feeling like an idiot for not doing it long ago right before I kill myself in a few years.

hang on please

i hate seeing intelligent people so depressed

i feel if some of you guys were born into a different situations you could have (WILL EVENTUALLY!) do great things.

ilmatross

I realize my last two posts are contradictory

Im going to be making a lot of nonsenical posts from lack of sleep and pain. Excuse my dumb and give me a pass if you would :)

lunaticbinge

^ Pass given. :)

I'm feeling ecstatic at the moment. Lots of talk about UFOs and extra-terrestrials in the mainstream media lately. The UN appointed and ambassador to ETs (they denied it for the public's sake), Air Force vets coming out with their UFO stories, new planets discovered that could sustain life. Gets me all giddy! :D

arsenalwa

^ Pass given. :)

I'm feeling ecstatic at the moment. Lots of talk about UFOs and extra-terrestrials in the mainstream media lately. The UN appointed and ambassador to ETs (they denied it for the public's sake), Air Force vets coming out with their UFO stories, new planets discovered that could sustain life. Gets me all giddy! :D

Yeah lots of stuff lately. Disclosure soon? :D

Gerdje

Today I went for a small (0.5 hour) walk in the park near my apartment,
something I haven't done in like 2 years. When I look back at the situation,
I scored about 95% on the anxiety meter suffering myself If I should really do it,
Being outside (nobody around) I felt suprisinly relaxed, 15% of the anxiety meter. :)

After all those rainy days in the sh***y country, I enjoyed the sunshine finally and it actually was great.

Tomorrow will be rainy, but sunday will be suny, than 1 go for a 1 hour walk ! ::eek::

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Not so great, pretty sure I just failed a quiz. I think I did pretty good considering I only read a third of the book. Maybe a 60, with some luck a 70.

ilmatross

cant believe ive been pouring my feelings into this woman who has been toying with me

because of my SA I'm her little play thing, and my feelings mean nothing

**** people. they are insufferable.

i'm angry and disgusted. why do i keep trying to find love. they all abuse me. **** women **** people **** THEM ALL

anomicdeer

cant believe ive been pouring my feelings into this woman who has been toying with me

because of my SA I'm her little play thing, and my feelings mean nothing

**** people. they are insufferable.

i'm angry and disgusted. why do i keep trying to find love. they all abuse me. **** women **** people **** THEM ALL

I always thought I could live better alone.

:( I hope you feel better soon.