How are you feeling?

WelshOne

I'm the happiest I've been in quite a while! But then I read how other people on here are feeling and I feel guilty...

Lea

Banned
My tooth is hurting like hell. I keep eating Tramal but it doesn´t seem to work much anymore. I wonder why?

this_portrait

I'm feeling down at the moment, because the opportunity for me to take a photo for my school newspaper was snatched before I even got to read what it was. =(

school is keeping me too busy to think very much, which is probably a good thing.
except then i don't have much time to talk to friends online, which isn't.

but my anxiety is a lot less since quitting caffeine, and doing group therapy for a couple of months. in comparison to sitting in a circle of people and talking about your innermost problems, sitting squeezed in amongst strangers in a classroom is nothing!

stand_up

I heard on the radio last night about two teens stabbing a guy on a train. I felt out of control and couldn't do my night shift. All that ran through my head was stabbing people with my pen. I was alone and I couldn't control my edgyness. I had so much adrenaline at my hands that I didn't know what to do. I called my partner, we talked and that sort of helped a bit.

Fortunately the boss came back to the office soon and I was no longer alone. We had coffee and a conversation and I forgot all about it.

I am going to the beach to fly a kite today and hopefully I don't run into these violent episodes again. :)

ohhh jesus i feel horrible, worry, totally unsure i mean f**king sooo unsure, i'm feelin i am open to attack now cause i am soooooo vulnerable at this time. i wish i knew were i stand, thats all i need to know right now then i can set what feelings and emotions i need to be feeling this unsureness is f**kin KILLIN ME!

STRESSSSS!

Anubis

I'm going to log on to facebook and post my picture. I'm just gonna do it and not look back.

To give you a little taste of how stressful this is, I joined facebook in 2004 and now it's 2009, and still no picture.

I have a fever right now, which is probably making me more risky than I usually am. But I'm gonna do it anyway!

tireddd so tired, because i'm neglecting my own health. I go bed at 6am and get up at 11am then stay up another 19hrs then sleep 5hrs i am losing weight because these horrible sleep patterens have changed when i get hungry, so i only eat a dinner during the day and thats only sometimes if i want it, i'm also not taking my insulin again, so i feel like shit overall , but mostly burned out and tired.

P+G

I'm feeling quite happy at the moment even though I have a lot of artwork to do for college and I'm worried that I may have a tooth abscess and will need to visit the dentist soon.. yep, I'm still happy.

P+G

I went to the dentist today and in two weeks I'll be having a root canal treatment... I am terrified. It feels like I've been kicked in the back for being too happy yesterday.