How would you rather live?

maria

hello

I do think thats a good question because kinda a hard one to answer. I think my answer would be all three I wish I could somehow have all three. Maybe every other weekend switch up or something like that. Right now I live with my two kids, and myself. Im 24 and its kinda hard to be here with just me and them but at the same time it is hard to live with someone. I like making my own rules, and make my place the way I want it. I dont have to worry about someone waking me up in the morning. Well except for my kids sometimes and thats not a whole lot. So I hope this kinda answers your question, cause it kinda a hard one for me to answer. If I had to lean towards one living by myself right now. I think???? Maria

wutnow

ColdFury said:
I don't even know if I could live alone fully.

I think you could. Try it.

There were times when my refrigerator was completely empty and I had to open it up to warm up the apt., but I survived, you can too.

Keep/ start trying. You'll be alright.

Whisper

I still live at home with my family, and it's OK, but I do want to move out and live on my own. I just don't have the money, and I don't know if I can live on my own.

cody2468

I lived at home until I was 26, only moved out when my parents moved away from the area. Didnt want to give my job up so i stayed in the area. Moved in with my sister for awhile then went solo 10 years ago. I was actually alot better off when I was still at home as I was around people and went out alot more and was alot happier.

I also love living on my own, you can do what you want, when you want and have to answer to no one. The problem is that I seem to be isolating myself alot more. If i have a day off from work I very rarely go out and can go for days without speaking to anyone which is terrible. I hate it so I am trying to find ways to get me out and about abit more.