I Can Help You Cure Your Blushing

O

odes

What's the general verdict on the histamine theory then? Did many people find success and is it worth trying?

Also, is there anywhere where you can easily get your histmaine Levels checked in London? Thanks

Is one in London where I get my histamine levels levels the name is Biolab Medical Unit maybe you need to see a doctor there or to send your tests to your doctor becouse they dont give to you the tests. also is good to test and pyrroles for pyrroluria.
I do my tests there a month ego
Odes

0hs0luckyyx3

RealRemedy,

I'm ordering the Rosascae LTD disc today, and i was wondering if you think it'd be safe to also put it on my neck and chest, because when i blush badly it also makes my chest and neck red too

RealRemedy

I'm sure it's safe to put there. If it's safe enough for your face then It should be anywhere else.

Also, has anyone tried aspirin to combat a niacin flush (aka vitamin B3)? I take a multi-vitamin that has that in it so I took some aspirin and my face felt cool all day today...!

SummerMadness,

If you can, get the blood test. Most people on here have been UN-successful with high-histamine tests and taking methionine. High histamine is NOT common. Why take something for no reason?

Last edited:

0hs0luckyyx3

RealRemedy,

is using Rosacea LTD 3 disc still working for you? I just ordered it and just want to double check that this is legit and will work.

Has anyone else besides me and Real Remedy tried these discs?

RealRemedy

taking vitamin b3 at night also helps with your blushing even with using rosacea ltd 3 disc?

No. It has nothing to do with the discs. Vitamin B3 is niacin. A side-effect of niacin is flushing. So test yourself. Take a multivitamin with niacin in it or eat anything with niacin in it...like peanuts or chicken...and see if you flush after awhile. If you do, wait to take niacin right before bed so you won't have to deal with it during the day.

0hs0luckyyx3

im confused lol, so if you flush by eating or taking anything with niacin in it, you should take niacin at night to prevent flushing for the next day.. ? or you just take it to see how bad you flush?

RealRemedy

im confused lol, so if you flush by eating or taking anything with niacin in it, you should take niacin at night to prevent flushing for the next day.. ? or you just take it to see how bad you flush?

First, see if you flush by taking niacin. If you don't, then it doesn't matter when you take it. You need niacin in your diet, it's essential. I do flush from it. So I'll wait to take it until tonight as opposed to taking it this morning, so I don't have to deal with flushing today. I flush like 10 minutes after taking it.

0hs0luckyyx3

First, see if you flush by taking niacin. If you don't, then it doesn't matter when you take it. You need niacin in your diet, it's essential. I do flush from it. So I'll wait to take it until tonight as opposed to taking it this morning, so I don't have to deal with flushing today. I flush like 10 minutes after taking it.

Ohh k gotcha. You flush 10 minutes after taking niacin even with using the rosacea discs?

RealRemedy

Yeah, I do. Usually you have to take a lot of niacin to flush. For some reason, even if I get 40 percent of my DV at once I flush for a long time.

B

blushing-girl

Hey guys,

I've been following this board for some time now without posting. Yes, I have tried the methionine and calcium combination to no avail. I even had my blood tested and found out I have normal histamine levels.

I've been "blushing" for about a decade. I'm 21 years old and have tried pretty much everything under the sun for treatment ( ETS surgery, SSRI's, Benzo's, Beta Blockers, Therapy, etc.). However, I've found out something new that I have been trying and it seems to help me quite a bit. Believe me, I used to blush so badly and felt it was destroying my life just like all of you so this feels so wonderful to have a somewhat large grip on it. This is generally what I do (forgive my summary as I am short on time.) :

First- I exercise at least 5 times a week. Please do this. It helps tremendously. Keep a solid regime.

Second- I take L-theanine to relax. Research it a bit, it's great for anxiety. I'm also on an anti depressant called wellbutrin in case you wanted to know.

Third and most important- I researched rosacea, When I blush it's all over my face. It's a solid red. I blush at awkward times, sometimes for no reason. So I looked into rosacea as maybe the reason for this strange occurrence. I stumbled upon a site called rosacea LTD, it's these small discs that you rub on your face in the morning and at night to shrink capillaries and to repair the skin... I was skeptical because of the price, it's like 80 bucks, but after reading about it it made a bit of sense so I ordered it. I've been using them for about a month and a half and they have made an unbelievable difference, I hardly blush anymore. Really look into this, your blushing could be a weird form of rosacea. Here's the site for research: Facial &amp Ocular Rosacea Treatments, Definitions - Rosacea Ltd III

I thought I'd give you my remedies thus far...Check it out.
NEVER give up.

Jason

Real remedy - how quickly do the discs work and do you still feel your face burning up even if it is less noticable? also, do you think medication along side the discs is helping or do you think the results are mainly from the discs?