I Can Help You Cure Your Blushing

RealRemedy

Yeah, you rub the discs on when your face is wet.
Most of the time these work for me. Although, today I was out and about without a problem until I was driving and had to swerve to miss a car. It caused me to become really flustered and I felt my face getting hot. My cheeks were red for about an hour because of it. Nowhere else but my cheeks. So I don't know what that's all about.

RealRemedy

Hi TubalCain,
I read your story and most all of what you've written mimics my experience with facial blushing. For me it was the end of 6th grade. I was very outgoing and was considered the class clown. One day, I went to answer a question and all of a sudden my face lit up like it was on fire. I became an introvert, and it changed me completely. It just blows me away that this continues to happen with all the advances we have made medically. I've tried anti-depressants, benzo's, therapy and even ETS surgery. The ETS had NO positive reactions to my blushing but It did make my hands very dry. I've also had strange reactions from the surgery. I take Wellbutrin now, although I just started it. Have you tried Nardil? I heard it works very well, it's just you have to change your diet entirely. I hate everything to do with blushing. If someone points it out to me it infuriates me. We just have to keep trying to find out what the hell is causing this.

O

odes

Guys, about blushing!
Histamine test levels if the test is high, dont take any vitamines, dont take vitamine C at all,Dont take fish oil omega 3. All this make my face very red and hot.
Just take methionine 1000mg morning 1000mg evening, 1000mg calcium morning 1000 evening, and take one Antihistamine like chlorpheniramine maleate three time day.
I stop all the vitamines and fish oil the last 4 days after my face was burning and very red
and now I fill my face fresh and cool.
Try this please for a week and you can see the diferent. If not you have to try something else is not histamine high.
Odes

theoneandonly

Guys, about blushing!
Histamine test levels if the test is high, dont take any vitamines, dont take vitamine C at all,Dont take fish oil omega 3. All this make my face very red and hot.
Just take methionine 1000mg morning 1000mg evening, 1000mg calcium morning 1000 evening, and take one Antihistamine like chlorpheniramine maleate three time day.
I stop all the vitamines and fish oil the last 4 days after my face was burning and very red
and now I fill my face fresh and cool.
Try this please for a week and you can see the diferent. If not you have to try something else is not histamine high.
Odes

I'm pretty sure that's what everyone has been doing.

0hs0luckyyx3

I don't claim that anti-depressants will cure everyone's blushing, but Paxil has been a godsend for me. It stopped the blushing (here's my story). My thinking about blushing has not changed. I hate blushing as much as I did before I started Paxil.

so due to Paxil, you no longer blush, at all?

0hs0luckyyx3

I was talking to my mom today, and I asked her about paxil. She was appauled that I brought that up and me me about how her doctor once put her on it and she's never felt depressed or suicidal until she starting using it, and she had lost about 40 lbs before she went on it, and gained 30 lbs with barely eating. Soo I guess that's off my list.

cure

I was talking to my mom today, and I asked her about paxil. She was appauled that I brought that up and me me about how her doctor once put her on it and she's never felt depressed or suicidal until she starting using it, and she had lost about 40 lbs before she went on it, and gained 30 lbs with barely eating. Soo I guess that's off my list.

Just because it didn't work for your mother doesn't mean that it's not gonna work for you. Everyone reacts differently to a medication.

I have never tried Paxil but I was on Effexor XR for 2 months and it stopped my blushing, sweating and anxiety with delayed ejaculation being the only side effect.

0hs0luckyyx3

okay, i have an important question, are all of you that's suffering from the fear of blushing irish? lol a little silly but i heard the irish are more likely to blush because of our skin just wondering if that's true

0hs0luckyyx3

Just because it didn't work for your mother doesn't mean that it's not gonna work for you. Everyone reacts differently to a medication.

I have never tried Paxil but I was on Effexor XR for 2 months and it stopped my blushing, sweating and anxiety with delayed ejaculation being the only side effect.

so your blushing stopped completely by using this? how long did it take to start seeing results? what caused you to get off of Effexor XR (if you did get off of it) sorry for all the questions, im trying to research what works the best::p:

cure

so your blushing stopped completely by using this? how long did it take to start seeing results? what caused you to get off of Effexor XR (if you did get off of it) sorry for all the questions, im trying to research what works the best::p:

Yes, it stopped completely. I saw results after the 1st day but I had to stop taking it after 2 months because it stopped working.

B

blushing-girl

Hi

I have suffered from blushing for about 15 years of my life. When i was younger, i thought i would grow out of it but it has just gotten unbearable. I am ok around family and close friends but when im in work someone can just talk to me and i blush - its crazy - i blush even more when someone talks about my personal life - even if it's "where are you going on holiday?" I feel like people think im so strange. Alot of people intimidate me. I have a daughter and have been on maternity for the last 9 months but i have just started back at work and im blushing more than ever. I believe i have high histamine levels from fitting the profile and niacin test. I am on day 3 of taking 500mg of calcium twice a day and 500mg of l-methionine twice a day but am disappointed to learn how it hasnt worked for many of you. Any success stories except for 'blush'?

B

blushing-girl

p.s After reading back im pretty sure i have Dermatographic urticaria. my skin marks so so easily and i have red lines down my back after a shower. Does anyone know if the l methionine help with this too?

O

odes

p.s After reading back im pretty sure i have Dermatographic urticaria. my skin marks so so easily and i have red lines down my back after a shower. Does anyone know if the l methionine help with this too?

Hi
I am 44 y.o and all my life I spend looking for the cure of my blushing.
Realy my blushing is the same thing like yours. I born in Greece but now the last 4years I am living in London UK. Any way I do my test for histamine levels and is high. 55mg/l the normal is 28-51mg/l Before you take methionine is better to test the histamine levels to be shure for that. I taken vitamine C and multivitamins and fish oil plus methionine and calcium and my face its start to burn and very red and start to lose skin I was really worry what happen. I stop taken Vitamine C,multivitamins and fish oil and now I am one week only with 1000 mg l-methionine and 1000mg calcium in morning and 1000mg l-methionine and 1000mg calcium in evening. I feel better my face is not very hot it look more fresh and cool
It is very early to talk about it but I hope will work. Will show it after two months of taken it. I hope will work for you the same. I will take this for one year.
Odes

RealRemedy

I think you should get a blood test for high histamine before starting any regime.
There is really nothing you can do about the dermatography, unfortunately. Although, many people I've talked to about it think it's pretty cool.

cure

Yes, but I very gradually build up a tolerance to it and it stops working. I took it for 10 years, then stopped taking it for about 1.5 years, and now I am starting to take it again.

Hey, how long did it take for Paxil to work for you? My doctor switched me to Paxil (Paroxetine) after Celexa didn't work for me.

TubalCain

Hey, how long did it take for Paxil to work for you? My doctor switched me to Paxil (Paroxetine) after Celexa didn't work for me.
It started working within a week or two. I believe you should give any SSRI a month for it to reach full strength. Good luck.

SummerMadness

What's the general verdict on the histamine theory then? Did many people find success and is it worth trying?

Also, is there anywhere where you can easily get your histmaine Levels checked in London? Thanks