i can't believe i did this

aligurl09

hi i can't believe i fucken did this.. my SA is getting in the way of school AGAIN... :oops: i missed a class 4 times.. never showed up even once, so now im scared to go at all... :cry: i tried to drop the class but i couldnt beucz its too late now im most likely goin to fail bcuz how do i explain y i missed 4 classes .. i tried to go n everytime i did no body was in the rooms.. where they said the class was so idk wtf is goin on and i paniced and walked out several times.. i cant show my face now .. good god i feel like an ass! :cry: im goin to my other classes n i wanted to jus drop that one but couldnt n now im having a major anxiety attack over everything someone needs to help me figure this shit out

Well, it might not be the best option, but maybe you could just tell the teacher you forgot about the class...

I've had the same problems, mainly in sports... generally they'll just take you for lazy...

Anonymous

man I can relate to that......... I didnt even register for school last week because I know how I get sitting inna classroom.......... so many times Ive walked into a class, gotten up bc of a panic attack and never gone back........ sometimes I even drop the class in time to not get the f... sometimes I cant even get it together enough to drop the class....... fuck school has been a problem for me my whole life....... I think youve already made up yuor mind not to go back, just make sure you drop it soon so you dont get screwed....... good luck, and sorry brother,
I feel you..............

Mathgan

i cant believe i did this

aligirl. are you for real? are you actualy alive??? or sitting in a morgue. Shit We all missed lectures - I missed an whole 3/4 of an entire course!! So what???? I didn't make a big deal of it!! I did it, it was my responsibility. Ahhh, just got it. You're from the "well, I'm not responsible" generation. Typical american. Take a look at Iraq

aligurl09

fuck you! god what does it take to get ppl to just give advice without being complete assholes about it

Paul_

Hi, what I would do is go and see your course leader and see which room the seminar is in so you can do not miss next weeks class. Before you go to next weeks class email your lecturer and tell him that you received the wrong timetable which led you going to the wrong room for the past few weeks. Don’t worry I did the same thing last week I was so embarrassed but it all worked out in the end. Additionally I would ask your lecturer for all the work which you have missed which should impress him/her. If you really do want to quit the class tell the school earlier rather than later because if you do not, you are going to be worrying about this class which could distract your mind away from the classes which you do want to take (Do this by email if it easier)

Please other users this is meant to be a self help website. So if you think that another message on the board is trivial and pointless just keep it to yourself and don’t upset anybody else, having SA is bad enough without people writing comments which make it worse. Hope this helps and good luck

Parttimer

When i went below the attendance threshold for passing I went to my Lecturer in charge with my psychs doc certificate in hand. She was sympathetic and let me off. Didn't help me pass the exam though, going to repeat next semester. :x

Anonymous

damn dude 4 classes isn't a big deal. I've skipped a week straight (25 classes total) before and teachers dont' even care

Anonymous

Re: i cant believe i did this

Mathgan said:
aligirl. are you for real? are you actualy alive??? or sitting in a morgue. Shit We all missed lectures - I missed an whole 3/4 of an entire course!! So what???? I didn't make a big deal of it!! I did it, it was my responsibility. Ahhh, just got it. You're from the "well, I'm not responsible" generation. Typical american. Take a look at Iraq

Whats the matter Mathgan old boy? Got a cricket bat stuck up your ass? :!:

Parttimer

Mathgan said:

Is there any way we can get this dickhead kicked off the board?

Crimefish

Mathgan said:

Umm... I don't think she's old enough to have voted for Bush, or have any say in the war. Don't lump all Americans into the same group as George W Bush. You asshat.

Anonymous

Well, I will admit, I had to chuckle at Mathgan's response (I'm sorry Aligurl09 :oops: , but I suppose my sense of humor is demented and I know his words didn't show any compassion and I did feel badly about that for your sake :( )

BUT----

I laughed even more (out loud) about Guest's cricket bat suggestion and Crimefish's "asshat' reference! :lol: :lol: I never heard 'asshat' before, I love it and have taken it into my vocabulary! Thanks! And thanks for your defense of the Americans, too Crimefish! :wink:

aligurl09

hey lol im old enough to vote... but thats not the reason y we r on here...so not to be rude but lets try to stick to the topic ...

Anonymous

oops.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
humble apologies :oops: :oops:
:oops: :oops:
I must have missed the section in the forum rules/forum etiquette ( :? :? :oops: :eek: :oops: :? :eek: :oops: ) that stated we were not permitted to wander from the original topic of the thread.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Oh God, please forgive me. I don't want to rot in -ell! :cry:

Crimefish

aligurl09 said:
hey lol im old enough to vote... but thats not the reason y we r on here...so not to be rude but lets try to stick to the topic ...

Oh, sorry... I shouldn't have assumed. :oops:
*slaps self*

Anonymous

btw its aligurl09 here.. :)

so does anybody have any advice in here?

the class i missed 4 times is a music class so its reallie not as big of a deal as my math writing or english.. n ive been going to those n im doin the work n stuff... if u miss 8 u fail.. so id still be ok n like i said b4 its a simple class.. not alot of work im sure ya know.. so ne advice for me? i feel stupid how do i get over my nervousness and SA with this class.. so i can get there tomorrow.. ive got it at 2:15 and thats my only class and i def need to be there or else im screwed but how do i explain y i havent been there? ya know? i need all the help i can get from someone on here who has had a similar experience and is going to be mature about it... thank you... ttyl

- Aligurl09