i can't believe i did this

Crimefish

I'd try talking to the teacher about it, and explaining your problem. You'll need to work harder than the rest of your class to catch up by yourself. Try to convince your teacher you can do it... I thought it was illegal for them to fail you when you miss class because of an illness? If you haven't been officially diagnosed, go do it, because it'll make things a lot easier when you give your doctor's note to your school.

SingaporeGuy

aligurl09 said:
hi i can't believe i fucken did this.. my SA is getting in the way of school AGAIN... :oops: i missed a class 4 times.. never showed up even once, so now im scared to go at all... :cry: i tried to drop the class but i couldnt beucz its too late now im most likely goin to fail bcuz how do i explain y i missed 4 classes .. i tried to go n everytime i did no body was in the rooms.. where they said the class was so idk wtf is goin on and i paniced and walked out several times.. i cant show my face now .. good god i feel like an ass! :cry: im goin to my other classes n i wanted to jus drop that one but couldnt n now im having a major anxiety attack over everything someone needs to help me figure this shit out

U run its because U panicked..learn relaxation techniques, and i jus dont mean breathing..speak positive werds to yourself, create that inner coach..

BAHHH, wth, I know its damn TOUGH..grr