i feel awkward hugging ppl

MikeyC

706315un2anxqphg.gif

I like to give hugs, I do not see a problem with it.
*hugs your unicorn*

tinygirl.93

Same thing. I'm crazy affectionate to the point of driving them crazy.::p:

Me too. They tell me I'm being to clingy or something to that effect. I'm just trying to show them how much I care n think about them. I scare them off cause I'm also "too" affectionate. I personally think it's bull****. I suppose I just want the affection and attention I'm giving them, and which they are failing to give me. Kind of an "I'm telling you what I want to hear" situation , I find myself in these alot >:\

Shyangel

Me too. They tell me I'm being to clingy or something to that effect. I'm just trying to show them how much I care n think about them. I scare them off cause I'm also "too" affectionate. I personally think it's bull****. I suppose I just want the affection and attention I'm giving them, and which they are failing to give me. Kind of an "I'm telling you what I want to hear" situation , I find myself in these alot >:\

I can relate to that for sure. I can't understand how someone can be upset about you showing too much affections. How can there be too much affection. I'm showing you love, you should be happy about it. At least if the guy acts like that you know he's not right for you.

Shyangel

Are you sure you wouldn't rather hug the unicorn more? :D
It seemed like you were really into that hug....::p:

*Snickers*

That's sweet, Mikey. I would gladly hug you a 100 or more times.:)
I don't usually hug, but you seem huggable.:)

Shyangel

I'm super huggable. I'm going to hold you to your promise!

You wont have to force me. I have no problem hugging a sweet, kind guy like yourself.:)

Careful, Mikey. Your gonna ruin your metal image with all this confessing of huggabliness.;)

MikeyC

You wont have to force me. I have no problem hugging a sweet, kind guy like yourself.:)

Careful, Mikey. Your gonna ruin your metal image with all this confessing of huggabliness.;)
Excellent. I'm looking forward to it!

I had a metal image? Haha. I may listen to rough music but I'm not a rough guy. ;)

Shyangel

Excellent. I'm looking forward to it!

I had a metal image? Haha. I may listen to rough music but I'm not a rough guy. ;)

So am I. You seem like a great hugger.:)

I thought so. You come off as a rather, soft, sweet kinda guy.;)

Little Miss Muffet

Yesterday popped into work to get something and saw someone I get on pretty well with. He had a coldsaw, said hed been feeling down. He always appears really happy. Almost i couldnt believe what i was hearing so I said: Youve been feeling down? Aaah do you wanna hug. And I hugged him it was just natural :D

Little Miss Muffet

The only time i feel awkward hugging someone is if i go to church, cos i dont know the people around me and its a bit like Im being told to do it and therefore doesnt feel genuine.

Diend

Just hug somebody how you think it should be done. If you get a negative response, you learn from it. Take a chance, and if you make a mistake, you can try a different approach next time. Not the end of the world. The more you run that feedback response, you'll start feeling less awkward.

Clown

I never have hug someone not even parents , I love to be hugged probably would
fill in the emptyness I feel.

tinygirl.93

I can relate to that for sure. I can't understand how someone can be upset about you showing too much affections. How can there be too much affection. I'm showing you love, you should be happy about it. At least if the guy acts like that you know he's not right for you.

Rightttttt? That's what I'm saying, how can you be upset with me for showing you that I care about you? I guess I see where they're coming from.. But then my mind plays tricks on me, I'll feel like they don't care about me as much since their not showing me as much affection as I am showing them. They probably don't care about me as much. I guess I just need a guy that's VERY affectionate and reassuring, for I have the worst trust issues as well. Maybe I'm meant to be single??

Shyangel

Rightttttt? That's what I'm saying, how can you be upset with me for showing you that I care about you? I guess I see where they're coming from.. But then my mind plays tricks on me, I'll feel like they don't care about me as much since their not showing me as much affection as I am showing them. They probably don't care about me as much. I guess I just need a guy that's VERY affectionate and reassuring, for I have the worst trust issues as well. Maybe I'm meant to be single??

I get jealous really easily to. I needed constant reassurance. I can understand how that can get on someone's nerves. Because of these it seems like I don't trust them...When in the end I believe I do. I'm just very insecure. I feel ya. I'm kinda a crazy bitch in a relationship.:D

tinygirl.93

I get jealous really easily to. I needed constant reassurance. I can understand how that can get on someone's nerves. Because of these it seems like I don't trust them...When in the end I believe I do. I'm just very insecure. I feel ya. I'm kinda a crazy bitch in a relationship.:D

You and me are in the exact same in this situation. I do understand how we can get on their nerves but if we don't say anything it will drive us crazy! What do we do?!?! we'll never have a healthy relationship :(

this_portrait

I feel pretty awkward doing it, too. Always kinda have. A lot of my friends in high school were big on hugs, so you would think that I'd be used to them, but then it's been a while since then.

With dating, I find that I'm initially uncomfortable with hugs (or any physical contact, for that matter), but I do eventually warm up to it.

lonely_drummer

I really don't like it but my close friends within my household are all the huggable types. When someone leaves or shows up that person goes through everyone with a hug and either two things happen when they come my way. They either know I'm not much of a hugger and just stop and give me the old wave and a big old, Hey Cody! Or they don't know and go for the hug anyway which is usually the lamest, most awkward hug ever. Either way, they're both unpleasant. I would prefer the non hug scenario but it just makes me soooooo obvious around everyone else. It just sticks out and I can tell everyone notices. Stupid hugs!