i feel awkward hugging ppl

ROBOTS

I would like it if it was with a girl I loved or something (none currently) but other than that I don't like humans touching me.

Agent_Violet

I don't like being hugged by anyone other than my son and perhaps maybe a man if I am in love with him.

social hugging,touches,etc...*insert picture of me with a major case of the chills and creeps*

Scenic

I didn't grow up in a very huggy/outwardly affectionate house but once I got to high school, all my friends liked greeting each other with hugs. It was awkward for me and I didn't like to get too physically close to people, so I never enjoyed that. After having a real romantic relationship, I've sort of grown out of that dislike, though.

polishgirl

I feel awkward in intimate situations. Hugs can qualify as those, too; depends with who though. But I like hugging, I'm a very cuddly person :) I just wish I felt comfortable with it.

bcsr

I used to have huge issues with being touched. But that was mainly due to my weight problem growing up. Since I got that under control, most of those issues vanished.

I love hugs, now! Pretty good hugger, too. :)

EscapeArtist

I know it's difficult and can be awkward but the best way to overcome this is to hug as many people as you can. Start hugging your friends when you say hi or bye for example