I hate liars...

LittleMissScareAll

I was basically obsessed with a certain guy I've known for a few months now...I had never liked anyone like that before. EVER. We had all the same interests...we liked the same movies, same bands, even the same clothing stores and that sort of thing. We just seemed to have EVERYTHING in common. And he told me he "really liked me" too, but I felt like he wasn't being honest with me...and today I found out I was right. I knew it...my feelings are always right(not to mention nothing good ever happens to me. If anything good did happen, I guess I'd die of heart failure.) Just about a week ago he was here with me and things seemed to go great, but after that I didn't really hear from him again...so I knew something was wrong. Even my mom said "He never comes around on weekends...have you ever wondered if he has another girlfriend?" I said "Yes, I have wondered" and it turns out, we were right. And he couldn't even tell me...I had to find out by viewing his yahoo profile...just a few days ago it hardly had any info on it, and said he was "single"... today it says "I love spending all my free time with Crystal; Crystal is so great, Crystal is so beautiful", etc... *pauses to vomit* ugh... that just made me feel sick. I liked him so much...and for what? It was all useless. I can't even see why he came back to see me! I've been really angry & depressed all day. Though I'm always depressed enough as it is...even more-so today. I sent him an email asking why he even bothered to come back since I knew he didn't care about me...I know I'll never hear from him again, but oh well. I had to let him know what I was thinking.
Ughhh, I wish so badly that I was "normal"..people never like me, although I'm nothing but nice to them. People suck! :evil: Anyone else had a similar experience? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Fredscars

i know its awfully cliche, and probably not much help..
but if he can do that so easily, then you arent missing out on much.

Liars are people who work for themselves, theyre scared of people thinkng badly of them and thus decide to lie about it. That or theyre just cowards who have no idea what the word 'politeness' means.

LittleMissScareAll

Yes, I'm sure he's with this other girl...he put that he was in a "long term relationship" and he mentioned this girl's name and basically said how much he loves & worships her. :cry: I believe I saw this girl's profile on that Hi5 site...she lives in the town he's been looking for a house at. So I guarantee he's looking for a house WITH HER. :cry:
Yeah, he lives near me...well not too close--a little over an hour.
No, I don't think I could just be friends with him. I like him too much as more than a friend. It would just depress me that much more to always hear how happy he & this bitch, Crystal are, together. :? And if I get any more depressed, I'll lose my mind entirely. Besides, he doesn't want to even be friends with me...he can't even answer my emails.
Thanks, but I will never find anyone...I know I won't. This guy was the only person I ever felt this way about, in 21 years of life. I've had other boyfriends but I never got that feeling around any of them that I got when I was with this guy. I just wanted him, no one else. :( Nobody appreciates the way I am. They never have and never will. I still say if I was normal I wouldn't have these problems...not quite this bad anyway. All the "normal" people seem to be happy and have little perfect lives. It may sound mean, but it disgusts me. My life is worthless crap.

Masterpiece2 said:
I guess some people its not good. and yes i also hate liars.
Well, i don't know about yahoo profiles, but if you are sure he has another girlfriend, then i think is for the best to start moving on. I'v been through similar circunstances, i'v gaved up, then tried again, gaved up. nowadays i think im just becoming really, really grumpy... i don't know.
So im guessing he lives near your place? well, i suggest being sure if he has a girlfriend, but if you trust on yahoo profiles, then maybe that's enough. perhaps you won't like being friends with him. but you could try that, even though i wouldn't recommend it if you feel attracted to him and he doesn't feel the same, i dont know. I don't think it has to do with being 'normal' or something. i also don't believe too much on people having everything in common. but a couple of things in common can be enough to start something, but yeh, i'v been also dissapointed and stuff, let's not let people bring us down. i think i don't like 'normal' people, but i don't even know what is that lately. Don't give up on relationships as i'm sure you will find somebody sooner than later, i wish i could say the same about me...well, who knows..one day. don't feel bad for being who you are, some people will appreciate that, and it will help you the better i think. cheers.

LittleMissScareAll

Thanks...I know you're right--I don't want to be with a dishonest person. But I still can't help how I feel. I was hoping he was a nice, decent, honest person, as he seemed to be when I met him, and that he really liked me as well as he seemed to and as well as he said he did. :cry: People always turn out to be the opposite of what you think they're going to be.

Fredscarecrow said:
i know its awfully cliche, and probably not much help..
but if he can do that so easily, then you arent missing out on much.

Liars are people who work for themselves, theyre scared of people thinkng badly of them and thus decide to lie about it. That or theyre just cowards who have no idea what the word 'politeness' means.

Chilling__Echo

ugh darlin i hate it for you so much. i don't have much to say but i'm throwing my heart and you so you can have some love :D there's good guys out there, it's just a matter of finding them. you're one fantastic momma and you're gonna make a guy really happy one day. keep your spirits up and start planning revenge :twisted:

ok not really - don't do that!!! only if you want to :wink: but really, go out, alone, or with friends. go to barnes and noble or something and get a reeeeeally big ice mocha with whipped cream and extra chocolate and find a hot guy and rape him. ok not that last part but have a good time with yourself! good luck to ya, things will get better. he's a bastard, especially if he let that kind of information so easy to get. and tell the other chick if she doesn't know so he'll end up chickless.

Danfalc

Banned
LittleMissScareAll said:
people never like me

I know ive never met you, but from your post's you seem a really sweet person... i think your nice!! :(

Anyways sorry to hear that the one guy you seemed to really have feelings for turned out to be a complete and utter arsehole...
And i believe you when you say your nothing but nice to people, but sadly it sounds like you keep bumping into people who take advantage of this rather than value it like they should do.Dont give up hope of finding someone hun,I know it aint easy when you have sa and depression,but your a good looking girl and you sound like a caring sweet person aswell, some guy will discover you for the hidden jem that you are, and treasure you :)

Wish i could say somthing more than sorry but i am,I know it's hard but try and keep your chin up baby girl, hope the pain and depression eases with time.

Best wishes
Danny

LittleMissScareAll

Thanks... I can't see myself making anyone happy though.
Actually I have already started planning revenge. :twisted: :evil: ;) I done something to a guy once when he cheated on me...nothing too cruel or anything, but it made me feel a little better. So I'm thinking of doing something kinda similar again, to this guy.
But anyway, I have no friends and the nearest Barnes & Noble is about an hour and 1/2 away anyway. And I'm thinking of telling the other girl...I really want to...I'm not sure if she'll believe me though. You think she will believe me or him? I know he'll deny it to her. He's a liar so...I know he would have no problems telling more lies. My mom said I should tell her just a week ago he was laying on the couch with me, kissing me. Which is true. I think she was joking about me contacting her though; I'm not sure. But I really want to. And I think I have a good plot for revenge already.

Chilling__Echo said:
ugh darlin i hate it for you so much. i don't have much to say but i'm throwing my heart and you so you can have some love :D there's good guys out there, it's just a matter of finding them. you're one fantastic momma and you're gonna make a guy really happy one day. keep your spirits up and start planning revenge :twisted:

ok not really - don't do that!!! only if you want to :wink: but really, go out, alone, or with friends. go to barnes and noble or something and get a reeeeeally big ice mocha with whipped cream and extra chocolate and find a hot guy and rape him. ok not that last part but have a good time with yourself! good luck to ya, things will get better. he's a bastard, especially if he let that kind of information so easy to get. and tell the other chick if she doesn't know so he'll end up chickless.

LittleMissScareAll

Thanks...I am nice as long as people are nice to me. But usually people aren't very nice to me. And I don't know why. :( I don't think anyone cares about nice, caring, sweet people anymore...it's all about being outgoing and fun...or something like that. I dunno. But anyway it's obviously some quality that I don't have, have never had, and will never have, so I might as well give up and crawl under my bed until I die.

Danfalc said:
I know ive never met you, but from your post's you seem a really sweet person... i think your nice!! :(

Anyways sorry to hear that the one guy you seemed to really have feelings for turned out to be a complete and utter arsehole...
And i believe you when you say your nothing but nice to people, but sadly it sounds like you keep bumping into people who take advantage of this rather than value it like they should do.Dont give up hope of finding someone hun,I know it aint easy when you have sa and depression,but your a good looking girl and you sound like a caring sweet person aswell, some guy will discover you for the hidden jem that you are, and treasure you :)

Wish i could say somthing more than sorry but i am,I know it's hard but try and keep your chin up baby girl, hope the pain and depression eases with time.

Best wishes
Danny

blubs

Hi Lilmissscareall
i'm sorry to hear someone stomped all over your feelings like that :(
Try and stay angry at him, not down on yourself..... :evil:
and if it helps to tell his girlfriend what a liar he is then go ahead..
Do Not Let him Have his Cake!
Take Care of youself
blubsx

black_mamba

spotlight-left.gif
Black Mamba's Personal Slapping Slave at your service
spotlight-right.gif

Today we are offering a great offer - buy one slap get one free - great for the man and his accomplice who did you wrong! :)

LittleMissScareAll - this boy (well he ain't no man) sounds like a hairy poo-encrusted stinkin' arsehole. I didn't really gather from your posts whether you were officially together or not before you found out he was seeing another girl, but that is something to keep in mind. That he may have shown some positive feelings for you but not felt as if you were a concrete couple just yet. Still, it smells fishy to me. If you two were together then he was dishonest, and if you can't trust a man, or woman for that matter, how can you enjoy spending time with them?

By the way, the best revenge you can achieve is just forgeting about this boy and getting on with your life.

So, should I slap them now or later? :wink:

Angie_05

I had an experience similar to yours too. I too thought, "I've never felt this way before, this must be special." Well that guy was doing things behind my back but I kept holding on to the hope that I was the first thing on his mind.

I became friends with a different guy and over time I developed much more feelings for him than I had for the last guy.

You are young, so your feelings for this guy may just be a marker for your recent maturity. It doesn't mean that you won't feel like that again, for someone who may be different from you, but will still make you fall in love with him.

This has nothing to do with you, or how you look, or how "normal" you are. I don't know what this guy's reason is for getting close to you then revealing his other relationship in a cowardly way, but I know you are better off and someday you will get over the pain and be able to strut in front of him and know you are better.

It's okay to grieve though. It won't last forever.

Danfalc

Banned
LittleMissScareAll said:
I don't think anyone cares about nice, caring, sweet people anymore...it's all about being outgoing and fun...or something like that.

Have to strongly disagree with you there,for me personaly they are some of the most attractive personality types a girl can have and im sure a lot of guys will back me up on this.

As for crawling under your bed untill you die.... :cry:
*drags you out from under your bed*
I know it's probaly hard not to as having social anxiety makes you blame yourself for most things,But dont blame yourself or think that you wasnt good enough or anything like that.Unfortuantley most young guys tend to think with somthing else apart from our brain... which means we often do stupid things without regarding the hurt we cause to other people, give it a few months and i bet he will be kicking himself for mucking things up with you, and if not, well he hasnt two braincells to rub together aswell as being a coward for not having the guts to tell you.

Like a few other people have said, there are some decent guys out there who will treat you right if given the chance

LittleMissScareAll

Thanks... I'm angry at him AND down on myself. I want to know what it is about this girl that's so much better than me. I saw her picture and she isn't attractive, in my opinion...that sounds rude :oops: And neither am I, but I dunno, me & him were a good match, if that makes any sense(physically & mentally or so i thought)...she just doesn't look like somone he would be with. Not that it matters now because now that I know what an asshole he is, I couldn't go out with him, even if he dumped her and then came back to me...no matter how much I cared about him. :( Plus I know he won't do that. I'll never hear from him again(well I might hear from him after I've sought my revenge--if he finds out it's me doing it :twisted: ) hahaha.
Yes, it would make me feel better for her to know... my intentions are to turn her against him too, so he won't have ANY girlfriends. ;) I want him to be as miserable as I am...no, I want him to be 1000x more miserable than me...and he'd have to be pretty dang miserable to be that miserable. I'm miserable enough as it is. I'm still not sure if I'll tell her or not though. As my mom said, if he's like that she'll soon find out for herself anyway, I'm sure. Because when people do this they don't usually just stop doing it. Plus he already cheated on her, with me...I'm sure he's been seeing her for awhile because of the stupid excuses he's made, and with how much he has ignored me. Both of us have been cheated on and lied to by him. It just turns out he likes her better. Or for all I know it's because he's lazy and she lives closer...though that makes no sense because I've offered plenty of times to go see him instead. He just wouldn't let me.

blubs said:
Hi Lilmissscareall
i'm sorry to hear someone stomped all over your feelings like that :(
Try and stay angry at him, not down on yourself..... :evil:
and if it helps to tell his girlfriend what a liar he is then go ahead..
Do Not Let him Have his Cake!
Take Care of youself
blubsx

LittleMissScareAll

I'll take a million of those slaps ;) NOW! ;) And a million more for later.
Well we had never really said whether we were a couple or not...I sort of assumed we were, since we done all the things couples do. Maybe he did see it differently. But in that case, the other girl still got screwed over because I know apparently he's been seeing her for awhile(because he made too many excuses as to why he couldn't see me, or would ignore my questions when I asked if I could come see him or if he would come see me)...yet he still came here to see me just a little over a week ago, and done everything(kissing, hugging, that sort of thing) the same as before--actually we done it even MORE than usual last week. So however he thought of our "relationship"...it was still wrong of him. In my opinion anyway. Plus, just the other day in an email(it was an extremely short 2-sentence email, but still...) he said he missed me, and last week he said he "really liked me" and for me "to never think that he didn't"(because I questioned whether I had done something wrong, because he hadn't been back in a long time. So, this was basically around the same time that he updated his yahoo profile with the info about the girl.... so either way, he's an asshole.

black_mamba said:
spotlight-left.gif
Black Mamba's Personal Slapping Slave at your service
spotlight-right.gif

Today we are offering a great offer - buy one slap get one free - great for the man and his accomplice who did you wrong! :)

LittleMissScareAll - this boy (well he ain't no man) sounds like a hairy poo-encrusted stinkin' arsehole. I didn't really gather from your posts whether you were officially together or not before you found out he was seeing another girl, but that is something to keep in mind. That he may have shown some positive feelings for you but not felt as if you were a concrete couple just yet. Still, it smells fishy to me. If you two were together then he was dishonest, and if you can't trust a man, or woman for that matter, how can you enjoy spending time with them?

By the way, the best revenge you can achieve is just forgeting about this boy and getting on with your life.

So, should I slap them now or later? :wink:

LittleMissScareAll

I'm sorry about your experience :( That's horrible... I guess not everyone is like that but I dunno...it seems like everybody I've met has been like that. I think I need to get out of Hell(Hell=Kentucky). I'm really starting to hate all the people here except my parents and a few other family members. I don't think I'll ever find a decent person. Actually I know I won't. At least not in Kentucky.

grumblina said:
Sorry you had such a bad experience LilMiss. :cry:

Similar experience? Mine is that a guy I'd known my whole life, literally since he was born, and had a crush on him from about 13 through 16, when I was 16 (and we were supposedly best friends) I thought my dream came true. He said how he'd always been attracted etc. and we ended up (and yes, I know I was stupid) in bed, which is exactly what he was trying for. Ah, the first time is so memorable, especially when you still had your shoes on. :evil: Anyway I went to his families house a couple days later (our families were very close) with my mom and, lo and behold, he's no where to be found. Asked his bro where he was and guess what? "He's up at the school with his girlfriend". Turned out he'd been dating her a couple weeks and was using me for practice. Someone I'd known my whole life, hung out with a couple times a week, who said they were my "best friend". Gotta love absolute betrayal. :evil:

They suck but not every guy is like that. And don't worry some time soon a good one will come along. Take care of you.

LittleMissScareAll

I'm not that young(I usually feel old) but I haven't been in many relationships(and none have lasted over 6 months or so) so maybe you're right about the maturity thing...I dunno. I feel like I will feel this way forever...actually I'm pretty sure I will.

Angie_05 said:
I had an experience similar to yours too. I too thought, "I've never felt this way before, this must be special." Well that guy was doing things behind my back but I kept holding on to the hope that I was the first thing on his mind.

I became friends with a different guy and over time I developed much more feelings for him than I had for the last guy.

You are young, so your feelings for this guy may just be a marker for your recent maturity. It doesn't mean that you won't feel like that again, for someone who may be different from you, but will still make you fall in love with him.

This has nothing to do with you, or how you look, or how "normal" you are. I don't know what this guy's reason is for getting close to you then revealing his other relationship in a cowardly way, but I know you are better off and someday you will get over the pain and be able to strut in front of him and know you are better.

It's okay to grieve though. It won't last forever.

LittleMissScareAll

I don't think alot of people would back you up on that...maybe a few. This guy told me himself that I was "soooo sweet"....he just said so the other day. Obviously he likes sluts(?) better than "sweet people". And it's always that way...always when I meet people anyway. Someone I know also said it's because when you meet a man online all he wants/cares about is sex(oddly enough I also met him online)...which I'm beginning to think is mostly true. But I have absolutely no other ways of meeting people(as I'm sure some of you here can relate--having SP, most of us cant just go up to somebody and start a conversation...and I've actually had thoughts of starting a personals site thing specifically for people with SP but I figured it would be a waste of time...), so I might as well give up now since that's my only hope of ever finding anyone. :(
No, I don't think he'll ever regret choosing her over me. Nobody ever has regretted not picking me. Nobody cares about me, nobody ever will. I'm worthless to everyone, and even worthless to my own self.

Danfalc said:
Have to strongly disagree with you there,for me personaly they are some of the most attractive personality types a girl can have and im sure a lot of guys will back me up on this.

As for crawling under your bed untill you die.... :cry:
*drags you out from under your bed*
I know it's probaly hard not to as having social anxiety makes you blame yourself for most things,But dont blame yourself or think that you wasnt good enough or anything like that.Unfortuantley most young guys tend to think with somthing else apart from our brain... which means we often do stupid things without regarding the hurt we cause to other people, give it a few months and i bet he will be kicking himself for mucking things up with you, and if not, well he hasnt two braincells to rub together aswell as being a coward for not having the guts to tell you.

Like a few other people have said, there are some decent guys out there who will treat you right if given the chance

Danfalc

Banned
LittleMissScareAll said:
Someone I know also said it's because when you meet a man online all he wants/cares about is sex(oddly enough I also met him online)...which I'm beginning to think is mostly true. But I have absolutely no other ways of meeting people(as I'm sure some of you here can relate--having SP, most of us cant just go up to somebody and start a conversation...and I've actually had thoughts of starting a personals site thing specifically for people with SP but I figured it would be a waste of time...), so I might as well give up now since that's my only hope of ever finding anyone. :(

To be honest that someone is probaly right,but it probaly applies to meeting guys in real life aswell, if online or in real life, 9 out of ten young guys are probaly going to be after one thing... sex. :(

In the future maybe there are ways of avoiding this happening if you continue to meet people through the net. First of all dont send/show them a picture of yourself, this way if they continue to show intrest in you, you know its not just because they find you physicaly attractive.

If a guy truley likes you after meeting you on the net,sorry to be rather blunt here, but if he genuainley likes you rather than just wanting to get you in bed,he will be happy to just chat to you over the net, so it would be like a good test maybe to keep the friendship/relationship, online only for maybe like a year or somthing, as if the guy was only intrested in sex, he would quickly get bored.

Ive no experience of meeting people through the net, so maybe there shit ideas i dont know.... Maybe some other people with more experience can give you some better advice so you can avoid idiots like that in the future.
One thing i do know is, you might think that the chance of meeting someone worthwhile is slim, but if you give up then you have zero chance...