I hate liars...

LittleMissScareAll

Yeah it probably does apply to meeting people in person too...not that I'd know because basically everyone I've met/went out with, I've met them from the internet or the internet "helped" me meet them in some way(met a few people from my town/area from talking to their friends online). And it's not only young guys. I've talked to some older ones and that's all they seem interested in too. You'd think they may mature as they get older and realize there's more to it than that, but most people are ignorant and therefore, they never mature.
But if I didn't show people pictures of me they would never want to talk to me...and I can understand, because I like to see who I'm talking to also. Besides, my picture alone should be enough to scare anyone off...though usually people like me or act like they do, for awhile, and then it's after they meet me that they hate me. I honestly think I'm cursed because basically the same exact thing happens every time I meet somebody. So even if I did meet somebody who was supposedly a good person, they'd still turn against me for some unknown reason. I've been saying this for a long time...but obviously there's just something abou me that everyone hates, and it drives them away. I don't know what it is...I wish I did know what it was, but I do know there's something there that I can't see, that everyone else can. I just wish somebody out there wasn't such a coward, that they'd actually tell me what it is. I don't even care if they told me in a rude way. I'd still be thankful to them for at least being honest with me, since nobody else ever is...honest is something most people can't/won't ever be, obviously. I'm tempted to email everyone Ive ever known who has began hating me for no apparent reason(which would be quite a few people to email), and asking them what it is about me that's so terrible. I know they wouldn't reply though, so I haven't bothered to ask.

Danfalc said:
To be honest that someone is probaly right,but it probaly applies to meeting guys in real life aswell, if online or in real life, 9 out of ten young guys are probaly going to be after one thing... sex. :(

In the future maybe there are ways of avoiding this happening if you continue to meet people through the net. First of all dont send/show them a picture of yourself, this way if they continue to show intrest in you, you know its not just because they find you physicaly attractive.

If a guy truley likes you after meeting you on the net,sorry to be rather blunt here, but if he genuainley likes you rather than just wanting to get you in bed,he will be happy to just chat to you over the net, so it would be like a good test maybe to keep the friendship/relationship, online only for maybe like a year or somthing, as if the guy was only intrested in sex, he would quickly get bored.

Ive no experience of meeting people through the net, so maybe there shit ideas i dont know.... Maybe some other people with more experience can give you some better advice so you can avoid idiots like that in the future.
One thing i do know is, you might think that the chance of meeting someone worthwhile is slim, but if you give up then you have zero chance...

Cryptolysergick

LittleMissScareAll said:
Yeah it probably does apply to meeting people in person too...not that I'd know because basically everyone I've met/went out with, I've met them from the internet or the internet "helped" me meet them in some way(met a few people from my town/area from talking to their friends online). And it's not only young guys. I've talked to some older ones and that's all they seem interested in too. You'd think they may mature as they get older and realize there's more to it than that, but most people are ignorant and therefore, they never mature.
But if I didn't show people pictures of me they would never want to talk to me...and I can understand, because I like to see who I'm talking to also. Besides, my picture alone should be enough to scare anyone off...though usually people like me or act like they do, for awhile, and then it's after they meet me that they hate me. I honestly think I'm cursed because basically the same exact thing happens every time I meet somebody. So even if I did meet somebody who was supposedly a good person, they'd still turn against me for some unknown reason. I've been saying this for a long time...but obviously there's just something abou me that everyone hates, and it drives them away. I don't know what it is...I wish I did know what it was, but I do know there's something there that I can't see, that everyone else can. I just wish somebody out there wasn't such a coward, that they'd actually tell me what it is. I don't even care if they told me in a rude way. I'd still be thankful to them for at least being honest with me, since nobody else ever is...honest is something most people can't/won't ever be, obviously. I'm tempted to email everyone Ive ever known who has began hating me for no apparent reason(which would be quite a few people to email), and asking them what it is about me that's so terrible. I know they wouldn't reply though, so I haven't bothered to ask.

Danfalc said:
To be honest that someone is probaly right,but it probaly applies to meeting guys in real life aswell, if online or in real life, 9 out of ten young guys are probaly going to be after one thing... sex. :(

In the future maybe there are ways of avoiding this happening if you continue to meet people through the net. First of all dont send/show them a picture of yourself, this way if they continue to show intrest in you, you know its not just because they find you physicaly attractive.

If a guy truley likes you after meeting you on the net,sorry to be rather blunt here, but if he genuainley likes you rather than just wanting to get you in bed,he will be happy to just chat to you over the net, so it would be like a good test maybe to keep the friendship/relationship, online only for maybe like a year or somthing, as if the guy was only intrested in sex, he would quickly get bored.

Ive no experience of meeting people through the net, so maybe there shit ideas i dont know.... Maybe some other people with more experience can give you some better advice so you can avoid idiots like that in the future.
One thing i do know is, you might think that the chance of meeting someone worthwhile is slim, but if you give up then you have zero chance...

It may be the generalizations, I dotn hate you, but, it definatley pretty bad to generalize like that, im honest, and I dont act fake, I wont deliver 10 roses to your home in order to get laid, but eh oh well guess im male so it must mean that.

LittleMissScareAll

It's very frustrating for me because it always happens, no matter what, even with just "friends"...there was 1 guy who said we'd "be friends forever no matter what". :roll: Yeah sure...and where is he now? I haven't seen or heard from him in about 2 years. He got pissed at me for no reason, and then stopped talking to me. One day I got an email from him "yelling" at me... he said that I thought he was fat and ugly. :?: Which confused me. I never said that or thought that about him, and I told him that. But then I never really heard from him after that. People are way too confusing(and weird) for me. I always thought I was weird but now...I'm beginning to think I'm one of the only normal, sane people left and (almost) everybody else is nuts.

Masterpiece2 said:
well, i get a similar feeling. i don't know what went wrong everytime i'v been through a break-up (not too many) but yeh it's kind of frustating when you don't know what went wrong. i think on dating, as long as we feel comfortable, things should be ok, and as long as we are ourselves we should feel comfortable, dunno, perhaps its about something else.

LittleMissScareAll

Cryptolysergick said:
It may be the generalizations, I dotn hate you, but, it definatley pretty bad to generalize like that, im honest, and I dont act fake, I wont deliver 10 roses to your home in order to get laid, but eh oh well guess im male so it must mean that.

I never said ALL males are bad(or if I did, I'm sorry, it was because I was extremely pissed off--and still am)...I just mean most people, in general, are bad. But I know there have to be some decent ones out there somewhere.

LittleMissScareAll

Well I actually heard back from this guy...I'm shocked he actually replied.
Though I don't think I believe him...he says he really did like me, that we were just too far away(which is B.S...we were only about an hour and 1/2 away...I replied saying if you care about somebody, distance shouldn't matter-- my mom & dad used to live 3 hours from each other...but they made it work anyway and even got married...they've been together a very long time. So I basically told him if he cared enough about me, we could have made things work. I told him I would have came to see him so he wouldnt have to do all the driving--but I guess he didnt care enough. I think it was just an excuse.)...he says he met this girl after he came to see me, which I dont think I believe either...I dunno, maybe it is true but he found her awfully quick, and I told him that in my email just now. And he said he felt like a piece of shit(good! I hope he really does, because so do I, for what he put me through), because he didn't know I cared that much about him(gee...what was there to not understand? I'd told him how I felt before). I hate bad excuses. I asked him if it was honestly just the distance thing because he started going out with this girl awfully quick, and told him I wanted him to tell me honestly what it was that drove him away from me...now I'll never hear back from him, because people can never give me an honest reason.

Danfalc

Banned
LittleMissScareAll said:
. Besides, my picture alone should be enough to scare anyone off...

Now you really are being silly... Sorry i dont mean to embaress you or creep you out,but ive seen your picture your a great looking girl,if i saw you walking down the street you would definatley grab my attenion and turn my head.And im not saying that just to try and cheer you up or being polite i honestly mean it.

As for you thinking there's somthing horribly wrong with you which drives people away.Well i dont know you so i cant answer that for you,But with me i find it hard to let anyone close, and with the people i do let close, like the select one or two mates i have,they find it hard to deal with me sometimes because im that wrapped up in depression and anxiety, that i can can come across really cold and distant because i have my protective walls put up if that makes sence.So i dont think there is somthing "terrible" about you which drives people away, i think it's probaly just that as people with social phobia were quite hard to understand and deal with because of our negativie outlook and out inability to relax and be cormfortable with people.

Cryptolysergick

Apathy towards otehrs rules again, my mission failed again. And why wont you talk to me? did is eem liek a perv or soemthing?

LittleMissScareAll

You didn't embarass me or creep me out...I only wish everyone thought like you. :p Thanks... I do grab attention, but not exactly in a good way...but with having pink hair(no longer have it but I did for awhile) and stuff, that's sure to grab attention. Especially in a "weird" state like Kentucky. People here see that as a sign of being an evil devil worshipper or being into witchcraft. :roll: :p
I am definitely depressed & negative. But I'm also good at acting. I usually don't let it show to other people, when I actually am around other people. When I did have "friends" or boyfriends I usually always tried to act happy around them, at least most of the time. Though I am very quiet pretty much ALL the time. I've often wondered if that's what drives people away from me? :?

Danfalc said:
Now you really are being silly... Sorry i dont mean to embaress you or creep you out,but ive seen your picture your a great looking girl,if i saw you walking down the street you would definatley grab my attenion and turn my head.And im not saying that just to try and cheer you up or being polite i honestly mean it.

As for you thinking there's somthing horribly wrong with you which drives people away.Well i dont know you so i cant answer that for you,But with me i find it hard to let anyone close, and with the people i do let close, like the select one or two mates i have,they find it hard to deal with me sometimes because im that wrapped up in depression and anxiety, that i can can come across really cold and distant because i have my protective walls put up if that makes sence.So i dont think there is somthing "terrible" about you which drives people away, i think it's probaly just that as people with social phobia were quite hard to understand and deal with because of our negativie outlook and out inability to relax and be cormfortable with people.

Danfalc

Banned
Devil worshipper because of pink hair? 8O
I wonder what they would think if you had black and white dreads like your avatar :wink:

And about being quite all the time, well to be honest i dont think im the person to ask on one what might be going wrong in your friendships/relationships,as i avoid relationships and its a struggle for me to maintain the few friendships i do have :? But personaly someone being quite, well that doesnt seem a bad quality to me, id much prefer someone quite to someone who chat's s**t all the time.But then again i think good communication might be an essential for a relationship to work?

LittleMissScareAll

Well I may get to find out what they think about black & white dreads because I was planning on getting them...if they don't pull on my hair too bad. :? Stupid fine hair. :(
Quietness seems like a good quality to me too but I guess Kentucky is basically just full of loud mouthed people who talk constantly and they like the same type of people.
But if I know somebody well enough I do talk some...I know I dont talk as much as alot of people but I talk when I need to. :?

Danfalc said:
Devil worshipper because of pink hair? 8O
I wonder what they would think if you had black and white dreads like your avatar :wink:

And about being quite all the time, well to be honest i dont think im the person to ask on one what might be going wrong in your friendships/relationships,as i avoid relationships and its a struggle for me to maintain the few friendships i do have :? But personaly someone being quite, well that doesnt seem a bad quality to me, id much prefer someone quite to someone who chat's s**t all the time.But then again i think good communication might be an essential for a relationship to work?

jesuschristschild

I had an ex girlfriend like this.....sorta, but worse....we were madly in love, for the first month, i never felt so much for a girl so quick, i had the girl of my dreams, and one day i was going to meet her somewhere, and all the sudden i realized one lie that she told......i started getting really stressed out, but the more i thought about it, the more i realized she was so covered in lies that it was horrible, i still love her and i forgive her for it all

but i found out she was a pathalogical liar, in other words, addicted to lying

im really glad were not together anymore,

but i will always love her......the lies she told were endless as the stars

well thats my story...she had an awesome soul any ways

CHRIST FOR LIFE
LIFE 4EVER

Danfalc

Banned
LittleMissScareAll said:
Well I may get to find out what they think about black & white dreads because I was planning on getting them...if they don't pull on my hair too bad. :? Stupid fine hair. :(
Quietness seems like a good quality to me too but I guess Kentucky is basically just full of loud mouthed people who talk constantly and they like the same type of people.
But if I know somebody well enough I do talk some...I know I dont talk as much as alot of people but I talk when I need to. :?

Hey again LillMiss, i reckon getting those white & black dreads would look pretty damm cool 8) If you do get them done, your gonna have to post a pic, so we can see how funky they look :) Is it true.. that you cant wash dreads through or have i been listening to too many loud mouthed people who talk constantly.

Sorry this probaly isnt going to cheer you up, but i dont think it's just kentucky, i think the majority of places are filled with people who like the sound of there own voice too much.. or maybe it's just me being bitter about being different i dunno :?

Anyways getting off topic here sorry :oops: , i know it hasnt been that long since your original post, but i hope your not feeling as down about things and hope your starting to try and move on about this guy.

Danny

LittleMissScareAll

Thanks...If I do get the dreads I will post a picture.
No, it isn't true that you can't wash them...you can, but I've heard it's best to only wash your head about once a week when you have dreads, or at least when you have wool dreads(which is what I want).
Yeah I'm sure you're right that it isn't just Kentucky...it's just that I'm here so these people are unfortunately, all I ever get to see or hear. But I know alot of people in Tennessee seem nicer than alot of the people around my area, anyway. Down there people actually talk to me...here alot of people seem rude; down there they seem friendlier. I know that can't go for EVERYONE in a certain area...I know there are nice & rude people everywhere, but it just seems that more of them are friendlier there. Although I never talked to them first, people there have just came up and said hi or commented on my shirts and stuff. People here never do that...they just give me weird looks, or on occasion, say something rude. I actually kinda wanted to move down there...I thought it might help me a little. But there's a certain job I want there(acting) and they don't have any benefits :(
Actually I'm not feeling any better... I feel about the same as I did when I posted this, if not worse...but thank you

Danfalc said:
Hey again LillMiss, i reckon getting those white & black dreads would look pretty damm cool 8) If you do get them done, your gonna have to post a pic, so we can see how funky they look :) Is it true.. that you cant wash dreads through or have i been listening to too many loud mouthed people who talk constantly.

Sorry this probaly isnt going to cheer you up, but i dont think it's just kentucky, i think the majority of places are filled with people who like the sound of there own voice too much.. or maybe it's just me being bitter about being different i dunno :?

Anyways getting off topic here sorry :oops: , i know it hasnt been that long since your original post, but i hope your not feeling as down about things and hope your starting to try and move on about this guy.

Danny

jesuschristschild

i meant her person inside, i loved her soul, if you truely love someone its unconditional, but its only unconditional because you dont attatch your love to their wrongs, but to their soul

much love

LittleMissScareAll

I still can't see a liar as having a good soul or really being a good person...you can't help who you love or care about, I know that because I guess I basically loved this guy, considering I've never felt this terrible before in my entire life...but I still don't think he's a very good person. I thought he was, but apparently not. I think he's a pretty sucky person for what he done. He just proved my point that the majority of humans on this planet are worthless pieces of crap. I learn this more & more every day. Each time I meet somebody new, they just prove me right every time. Nobody has ever proved me wrong.
It's like that "Maxine" calendar I once had, said... "You learn something new every day. Usually how dumb yet another person is."