I totally recommend taking recreational drugs.

Silvio

For any Government to prohibit you from putting what you like/choose in your own body is an attack on your civil freedom rights.
Smoking kills more people than Heroin, Cocaine & Amphetimines combined.
I personally enjoy taking large quantities of recreational drugs & washing them down with many Pints of Lager or Cider. Doing this helps escape this reality which i don't want to be a part of & have helped me more so than any Counsellor or Doctor.
So i totally endorse the use of recreational drugs & living life how you please & not by pleasing anyone else.

Marvolo

I doubt if there're any ways to get any illegal drugs when having the social anxiety. At least the severe SA. :lol:

As for smoking: I agree actually. :!:

Cheers

Silvio

Marvolo said:
I doubt if there're any ways to get any illegal drugs when having the social anxiety. At least the severe SA. :lol:

If you have the money, then any dealer will be more than happy to call at your door.. Mine even goes to the cash machine for me.

Marvolo

Silvio said:
If you have the money, then any dealer will be more than happy to call at your door.. Mine even goes to the cash machine for me.

Nice guy. :wink:

But the money isn't the only needed thing. First, you need to get the dealer known... :lol: :lol:

It's rather hard when having the SA, and maybe even the AvPD (?).

Cheers

Light Up! by Styx

Light up everybody
Join us in this celebration
Light up and be happy
Sweet, sweet sounds will fill the air

Every days a holiday when your lips meet mine
The musics keepin' time with our love
You are here, and so am i
The weathers quite divine
So pass me round your wine, lovely one

All I need is just one hit to get me by
cause baby when your near Im halfway high

Light up, everybody
Join us in this celebration
Light up and be happy
Sweet, sweet sounds will fill the air

SilentType

Banned
Great thread. I agree witht the fact that its our constitutional right to comsume whatever we want, including the substances that the government has classified as "drugs." However, as far as legality goes, I'm going to have to say Cannabis is the only drug in need of serious law reformation.

Peace

rado31

it means that silvio wasnt shot at the right part of his body . "Lower, dumbass , lower"

stevieN

I guess you people will do whatever you want to, but it is a known fact that any drugs and alcohol will actually make your anxiety worse. I used to drink a lot to get away from having to deal with my agoraphobia, but when I came off of it, I was worse than when I started. You all have something to live for, so just get better. Drugs aren't curing you even the legal ones. CBT and Seredyn (herbal supplement) has helped me out very much. I want to live a normal life and go places. I was housebound for 4 months and now I can go over 100 miles from home without flinching in about 2 months, I'm working on flying in a plane now. I hope this helped atleast one person. Let me know if you need any support in the correct way.