I want a gorgeous girl !!

lifes_to_long

I know it seems alot to ask but i dont see why I shouldn't be able to get one just cus im scared of people. lol
but yeh, if there are any girls out there who are kinda lonely but nice at the same time then give me a shout, or a whisper eithers cool.
I'm 18 truely gorgeous (if i my say so)hehe
enjoy music art and stuff.

If any guys or gals are feeling my same needs then please feel free to post.whatever just thought it would be a laugh

cheers oli

Zipper

I'd like a girl too.

I prefer brunettes with C-cup breasts or larger, and a little on the heavy side, would be perfect. If you like to read and write, even better. Please let me know if you are in the US Midwest! (Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio)

Zipper

lifes_to_long

how is that being shallow

If someone says they want a nice car you dont say your so materialist.
when i say gorgeous i mean someone i can connect with
i really feel like the negative comments are really holding up are
long list of girls that were about to post until they read them.
just eaze'up on the negative and start showing me some love...lol
you know you want to..

Linds

This post is great :lol: i just wanted to thank u guys for putting a big smile on my face :D

lifes_to_long

seriously thou, there must be more people that want a gorgeous girl/boy friend and we aint heard from one girl that isnt very hopeful

OG

if thats the case any girls holla at me 18-35 yrs 117-180 lbs anything else don't even matter as long as ya like quiet guys

lifes_to_long

yeh you are jinxed,
you dont hav to lie you've put down your credantuals and yeh im kinda interested got any pics?
you sound hot!!!

Linds

Am i the only one who's curious to know what lifes to long looks like? Lets see a pic buddy.
:lol: i'm just teasing don't feel like i'm pressuring u.

riverbelow

ok, im a girl and i can relate to what you guys are saying. i would like a gorgeous guy, but gorgeous to one maybe ugly to another. so i really don't think what you guys are saying is shallow. :p

lifes_to_long

how do you put pics on it aint none of that right click paste shit cus that aint working
oh and b4 i agree to this i will if you will!

Linds

You find out how to post pics then let me know and i'll do it or we could just put them up as our avatars the next time we're both on. its up to u tho.
Looking forward to seeing u :)

lifes_to_long

yeh you know you like those quiet ones with oh so much depth dont deny it post up those pics, with maybe abit of a personal statement if your feeling naughty.

lily

lifes_to_long said:
yeh you are jinxed,
you dont hav to lie you've put down your credantuals and yeh im kinda interested got any pics?
you sound hot!!!

The way he wrote the word credentuals was cute lol
however, that was in reply to OG as a joke
I don't have pics sorry
but you're a joker heh heh.