I want a gorgeous girl !!

chan

hhmmm... I'm new to the site, I had no clue so many people felt the same way.

Okay, here are my stats:
Sex/Age: female, 18
Height: 5'2"
Weight: varies 90 to 100 lbs
Race: Mixed-asian, black, native american, white
Hair: Medium/Long, blondish
Appearance: I look pretty good. I usually don't have a problem attracting people. I'm just kinda shy. :oops:

I'm currently single and looking for a friend, maybe more. :wink:
I'll post a pic as soon as I get a chance.

pinkputter

WOW this post!!!

Yall definitely dont beat around the bush do you??! Well i know a lot of sketchy guys that do this in real life and have tons of women....theyre called Sugar Daddys!

haha well all I have to say is a gorgeous girl/guy in your life wont make you feel any more content....and I gauruntee some one will say, "oooh i know...but it will make it better" but seriously just live your life and live each day trying to be happy on your own and by doing that you will attract the kind of person you are meant to

maggie

cutefluffykitten said:
Im 5ft 8 and weigh around 20 stone, greeny blue eyes, light blonde waist length hair, flea bites, stretch marks, scars, mole on the tip left side of my nose, a smile like sylvester stallone, i have a hernia in my belly which makes me look pregnant and its hard for me to walk or stand up for long periods of time , my right boob is twice the size of my left.

Thats it , thats how i look.

I Love Jesus, I love my kids, I love my home and i love where i live.

Im Happy :D
awesome post!!!!! :)

Ads7800

Physicality can be quite fetching, but if the conversation and psychic connection ain't there, you can kiss the relationship goodbye. True love doesn't have image, it has feeling. I've loved some women that wouldn't be considered beautiful by shallow hollywood standards; but, to me their smiles and their passion for life was what made them the most gorgeous people on earth.
Okay, so I've had my eyes in the wrong places when hot women enter the room. Of course! I ain't gonna pretend that there isn't some superficiality within my being; but you know what, when some of these women opened their mouths and revealed their true character, I found them quite ugly.

maggie

cutefluffykitten said:
Im 5ft 8 and weigh around 20 stone, greeny blue eyes, light blonde waist length hair, flea bites, stretch marks, scars, mole on the tip left side of my nose, a smile like sylvester stallone, i have a hernia in my belly which makes me look pregnant and its hard for me to walk or stand up for long periods of time , my right boob is twice the size of my left.

Thats it , thats how i look.

I Love Jesus, I love my kids, I love my home and i love where i live.

Im Happy :D
just had to quote you again cutefluffykitten :wink: ....i just love this post..and i think it shows what true beauty is...inside and out :)

albatros123

Hi OLi,

I noticed your looking for a girl.

I know it can be really hard to find a boyfreind( in my case) or girlfriend when suffering form stress.

Anyway Ive discovered this new dating website for people suffering form stress so thought Id pass it on to you. May be of some help.

www.nolongerlonely.com

Hope your find your lady.

Nat :)

Funkymunky

I want to be a gorgeous girl...

Then agoraphobia would be more fun...

Somethings are best kept to ones self...

My bra straps are digging into my shoulders...

lifes_to_long

awesome, thats what im talking about sorry didnt reply sooner been in a komer for like 3months nah only jking but it was fun believing it!
im gunna check this website out but dont let the posts stop it could save your life from disappearing into a komer jus like mine...

so yeh im still interested in those pretty girls PRETTY obviously meaning personality just to save those crazy man haters out there you know who u r(jokin')

wicked

Bearly

i agree with everything ads7800 said. You can have the gorgeous women, I just one with inner beauty, one that I have a soul attraction too, and one that is half way decent looking. Most gorgeous women will treat you like dirt and they can be very shallow people. I say this from experience. On the other hand, most gorgeous guys will treat their women like dirt too, fools that they are. These are just generalizations of course and not laws of the universe.

LittleMissMuffet

lifes_to_long said:
I can tell this aint gunna go are way zipper hehe.....

...yeah, and you know why it just aint gunna go yer way?? ...cos you're too open zipper!!!! :lol: :twisted: ...just kidding!! -Couldn't resist making that joke!! :wink: ....I mean, give me a break, with your nickname: it's a joke that just had to be made!