I'm going to the mental hospital now.

lef09012

Hope you didn't get hurt. Hope you'll receive good treatment at the hospital. don't know what to say, but wish your good luck.

mrb

all i can say about all this thread is the man needed help , now i dont know why the police were involved , but he said hes on his way to a mental home , well good , i say good cos mate if you read this its probably the best place for you to be at mo cos your feeling so bad , iv watched you on here get more and more depressed , those places are used to dealing with problems such as yours and hopefully can give you some advice and maybe meds to pull you back from the dark place your in at mo , i just want you to know mate if you read this my thoughts are with you , as iv said b4 on this thread a lot of people like you including me , and i really hope to see you on here again soon back to your old self , we all need help sometimes as life seems so black you cant fight it yourself , and you need a little help , that mate is nothing to be ashamed of ;) hell iv been in some dark places myself so i can relate , we all love you man just fight it and get back to your freinds on spw :) ..... thinking about you gazza ....

FOR REAL

Banned
good luck mate :)
sometimes going to hospital is a good thing, cause it can give you a chance to relax and take your mind off things.

i hope you feel better soon. when you come back please let us know how it went and that you are feeling better:)

Krista

If you believe it's for the best then it will do wonders for you. Good luck, hun and you know you'll have the support of the forum as you get well :)

I'll be sure to pray for you.

KiaraBlue

Do you see now how many people care for u? Don't give up on yourself..so many nice things are still waiting for u, not everything is black and I know that deep inside you know that..

I talked with him before about 5 hours..he was in the hospital already and said to me that doctor hasn't spoken to him yet..I really hope that everything's gonna be ok and that this time they will really help you.

Thinking of u..

mrb

Do you see now how many people care for u? Don't give up on yourself..so many nice things are still waiting for u, not everything is black and I know that deep inside you know that..

I talked with him before about 5 hours..he was in the hospital already and said to me that doctor hasn't spoken to him yet..I really hope that everything's gonna be ok and that this time they will really help you.

Thinking of u..

thanks for letting us know hes ok blue :) and yes hopefully hes ok long term hell i love the guy .....:D im not talking crap here iv had loads of laughs with him hes a nice guy , just in a dark place at mo ...

Pink_Paula

Good luck Illumination, i know it's not where you want to be but sometimes by giving in and accepting help is good for us. I wish you all the luck in the world, i'm so worried about you *hugs*

I am relieved knowing you are now able to get the help you need illumination. Hoping that you are feeling better soon.:) Let us know how you are going when you are able to.:)

madness_lover

I do not know you or the situation you are going through but I still wish you all the best and hope you find all the help and support you need there. Get better soon.

Kat

I’m sad you have to feel and go through all this::(:, you don’t deserve that

You can get through this.

coyote

How is going to mental hospital involves law enforcement...I'm really worry about you, please give us more details

When someone calls 911 and says they're thinking of harming themselves, law enforcement officers are typically dispatched.

lyricalliaisons

I hope you'll be okay & I hope you'll get the help you'll need while you're there. By now, you've probably been there for about four days & I hope you're doing well & will continue to get better.

if they allow internet access up there (rec room perhaps? I dunno, I haven't been to those places since I was a teen) keep us posted.