My life is at a crossroads

MikeyC

Take your time, be patient with yourself. You will figure it out.
I think patience is something I'm not understanding. "I want results and I want them now!" Well, I'm not that bad, but I do get discouraged way too easily. It's something I'll have to work on.

Would it do any good to suggest going on a vacation or even a mini vacation? Like get away from the normal routine and regroup (albeit with yourself), clear your head, have some fun (?), and when life feels good, try and decide again which way to go. Or do you already know what you want to do but you can't stop second-guessing yourself? As elementary as the suggestion is, have you wrote down the pro's and con's of each decision and stared at them in black and white? Some others may have already suggested the above and if so, my apologies in advance, it's been a long night. Good luck dude. You'll make the right decision.
I'm actually going away for a day to the mountains on Saturday. :) It's something I'm looking forward to and I hope it goes as well as I'm expecting. Knowing that I'm going to be doing something outside of my comfort zone like this is exhilarating.

Basically, I sort of know what I want to do, but I can't stop second-guessing myself and that's frustrating and depressing. No, I haven't written it all down but that could be a good idea, just to see what I have to work with in clear black and white. Thanks, mate.

I'm actually going away for a day to the mountains on Saturday. :) It's something I'm looking forward to and I hope it goes as well as I'm expecting. Knowing that I'm going to be doing something outside of my comfort zone like this is exhilarating.

Basically, I sort of know what I want to do, but I can't stop second-guessing myself and that's frustrating and depressing. No, I haven't written it all down but that could be a good idea, just to see what I have to work with in clear black and white. Thanks, mate.[/QUOTE]

I hope the solution to your dilemma stumbles upon you in the mountains, brother. I have my fingers crossed just for you. Let us know how it turns out :thumbup:

MikeyC

I hope the solution to your dilemma stumbles upon you in the mountains, brother. I have my fingers crossed just for you. Let us know how it turns out :thumbup:
I can't imagine that'll be the case, but I would like to hope so. Thank you. :)