oh ma daze! ma mum jus thru ma meds in the bin

Kezada

ma medication is now sittin in a pile of moldy chickin wings at the bottom of ma wheelee bin, fanx mum! :(

kezada

Kezada

cuz she suffers from depression and fings all this anxiety i hav i jus a bunch of bullshit i make up jus 2 get attention, so i dont tell her about it anymore, and she saw ma meds and started sayin i was a druggy! lol the she ripped the box open and dumped them

kezada

Kezada

Kezada said:
cuz she suffers from depression and finks all this anxiety i hav i jus a bunch of bullshit i make up jus 2 get attention, so i dont tell her about it anymore, and she saw ma meds and started sayin i was a druggy! lol then she ripped the box open and dumped them

kezada

Bexi

that's awful, my mum doesn't understand (as no one can til they get this demon of an illness) but she'd never do that! the fact ur mum actually has depression and throws away ur meds makes it even worse tho! How do u feel about this ?? :(

Kezada

low, its really shit how ppl dont understand the shit us lot go thru, especialy if it ya mum, but fuck it, ima jus go down 2 the docs and get a fresh box of meds and hide them in ma room. this aint bad compared 2 other shit she done and sed n e way.

kezada

AsPerIn

That reminds me of Latrina and Iqbal hedmasta (he is soo funny) from that comedy show Bromwell High.

Kezada

ah right ye bromwell high, its that canadian cartoon innit. never seen it b4, i fink it airs in UK soon. wats it about?

Kezada

paul

That's mean... especially considering you could think depression is a bunch of bs and throw away her meds

I actually understood people with SA before I was even shy at all. I don't get how it's hard to understand - some people don't like attention and are terrified of social situations even when they shouldn't. It's not that difficult people! Just like depression, people feel sad and worthless even when they shouldn't.

I don't understand people who don't understand stuff like that

Kezada

ye well im comfortable around my family, so i kinda like the attention i get sumtimes. if i did throw her meds it wud like make fings harder 4 me, to see ma mum in a worse state and fings like this will happend more offen. i also suffer from a form of depression (bipolar?) not sure which it is tho. and shes always sayin 'its all in yor mind' and im like 'I KNOW!' and this massive arguement starts and she says sum really fucked up stuff 2 me. and that makes my depression worse. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! lol

Kezada

P.S if that didnt make n e sence, tell me.

black_mamba

Kezada said:
cuz she suffers from depression and fings all this anxiety i hav i jus a bunch of bullshit i make up jus 2 get attention, so i dont tell her about it anymore, and she saw ma meds and started sayin i was a druggy! lol the she ripped the box open and dumped them

kezada

Damn.

Some people have no idea how to sympathise with mental issues, but since your mother has some experiene with them, why the hell doesn't she behave more supportive? This is a strange situation. It's good that you don't tell her about it anymore, since it seems to have done more harm than good, but I'm wondering if thats a bad thing in itself...do we need our parents to know about our problems? I never told mine and it never did any harm.

Keep those pills locked up! Or alternatively, hide them up your bum. :lol:

Kezada

well i never actualy wanted 2 tell her cuz i new how she wud react, but i leave ma meds around and she saw them. so it was either i was a druggy or 4 me 2 tell the truth, so i told the truth but she sed it was all in ma mind and told me 2 dump them (which i didnt do) - this was a couple month agos btw.
she aint supportive in anyfin, allways lowerin ma confidence dont make ma sp any better. and all the shit she says makes me worse and i wish i never left ma meds lyin around.

so ye, now they safely up ma ass

Kezada

Kezada

no im yellow, y? u got a problem! na jks ye im black.
these days ppl can know wat color yor skin is jus from the way u write!

Kezada

Lost_Nomad

yah i get hurtful stuff said to me too by my family. getting put down by someone you rispect is not a good feeling. give your mom the rispect but dont take every thing she says so seriously. Iam trying to be a less burden on my family, hopeful soon. :)

Kezada

ye but it kinda hard if she wishes u werent born and that it wud make her life alot easyer if i didnt exist. very hard 2 not take it seriously, i've always taken everyfin she says seriously cuz i repect her but i aint gettin no respect in return. its really fuckin hard get me.

1love!,Kezada