oh ma daze! ma mum jus thru ma meds in the bin

sensitive

when i saw this topic i decided to support Kezada,at the beginning i was doubtful about him especially when he asked to be a mod. he hasn't a supportive parent, my mom may doesn't understand me, support me but she definitely wouldn't throw out my med. listen Kezada, let's be friends if u don't mind :) .

sensitive

ShadowCat said:
thoughtless said:
Kezada, are you black? I'm not trying to offend anyone, but the way you write...

I was thinking that too...

8O does anybody has problam with that? i am black too but as you see i write decently so plz do not generalize.

redlady

Kezada wrote:

ye but it kinda hard if she wishes u werent born and that it wud make her life alot easyer if i didnt exist. very hard 2 not take it seriously, i've always taken everyfin she says seriously cuz i repect her but i aint gettin no respect in return. its really fuckin hard get me.

1love!,Kezada

Oh my god - i would die if my parents ever said anything like that to me.
I feel for you man and i am very glad to see that you have love for yourself. You also have love here - just remember that when it all gets a bit much :D

sensitive

redlady said:
Kezada wrote:

ye but it kinda hard if she wishes u werent born and that it wud make her life alot easyer if i didnt exist. very hard 2 not take it seriously, i've always taken everyfin she says seriously cuz i repect her but i aint gettin no respect in return. its really fuckin hard get me.

1love!,Kezada

Oh my god - i would die if my parents ever said anything like that to me.

really redlady, you seem to be highly sensitive. i think he will be fine, he is tough.

redlady

sensitive wrote:

really redlady, you seem to be highly sensitive. i think he will be fine, he is tough.

You're right i am - it's symptomatic of my sp. And even the toughest of us have feelings and can be hurt - i hope he will be fine though, i just wanted to lend him my support. To have your parent/s say something like that to their child is devastating.

sensitive

ok thoughtless :) . i know u toughtless, we haven't chatted for a while but i remember you well. by the way, there is a new guy here (probably racist) his post was deleted before i reply to him, oh god i can't stand those kind of people :( .

Kezada

sensitive said:
ok thoughtless :) . i know u toughtless, we haven't chatted for a while but i remember you well. by the way, there is a new guy here (probably racist) his post was deleted before i reply to him, oh god i can't stand those kind of people :( .

you shud block the guy b4 he makes more racist post.

Kezada

SPECTACULAR

sensitive said:
ShadowCat said:
thoughtless said:
Kezada, are you black? I'm not trying to offend anyone, but the way you write...

I was thinking that too...

8O does anybody has problam with that? i am black too but as you see i write decently so plz do not generalize.
No sensitive. Of course no one has a problem with that. it's just the way he writes makes all his language like codes to me.
"fink" is supposed to be "think".
"ma" is supposed to be "my."
"fankx" is supposed to be "thanks."
it's just strange how he changes letters this way. it's not even faster to write this way, it's only silly.i'm not trying to offend and the proof is i've sent you a similar message about this kezada but you didn't reply.
anyway, about the main subject, i think your mom has done an expected thing from an outsider. i wouldn't expect anyone to understand what i have, though, she crossed the line by throwing the medications.

Kezada

wat message? i didnt get no message from u, if i did i wuda answed it. i can write word proply if i want, but i fink its more "unique" 4 me 2 write this way. like on msn. its ma identy.

im dyslexic or dygraphic btw

and ma mum has depression which might expain y she says nasty shit 2 me and throws ma stuff away.

Kezada

Kezada

im not sure if mum is on anti-depressants, if she aint maybe i can get her some. which meds is your mother on?

Kezada

Kezada

ye i talk to teachers about it and sometimes to my close friends but its hard to talk bout with out feeling depressed. whats a "intermediator" by the way?

ye lifes difficult and im sure it is for you to, just gotta stick with it.

thanks for the post

Kezada

Lost_Nomad

Kezada doesn't sound black he actualy sounds like a southern white slave owner :D hehe you guys are racist and dont know it :lol: its still racist thoughtless . Anyway i cant give very good coping advice Kazada, unless you think avoiding every one good advice. 8O

black_mamba

Oh for fucks sake, the mere mention of race and suddenly we're all racist.

I really hope you guys are joking.

I've read no racist comments in this thread whatsoever.

Kezada

.....ok people, who cares if im black or not? its just a skin color! i swear if i said i was white then the last 2 posts probly woudnt be there right now. i didnt make this thread for everyone to talk about my race, so please people just stick to the main topic.

anyway.....thanks yetisbabe for your support, me and mum talk to each other but the thing is, is when shes depressed. thats when things fuck up so i dont think we need that mediator thing. we gettin along aite at the moment, but its just on some days she will wake me and start shoutin all this bullshit about me makin her life shit and everything.

i dunno, confused.

Kezada

p.s: whats PM?

sensitive

thoughtless is courageous to admit he is a racist!!! so i am wondering black_bamba why do u think there were no racist comments. it was clear when they asked Kezada if he is black or not. many of guys here are racists but unconsciously, they just don't know like Lost_Nomad said.

sensitive

thoughtless is courageous to admit he is a racist!!! so i am wondering black_bamba why do u think there were no racist comments. it was clear when they asked Kezada if he is black or not. many of guys here are racists but unconsciously, they just don't know like Lost_Nomad said.

Bexi

nothing thoughtless has said seems racist in the least, kezada has already said to leave this race issue, so lets.

Lost_Nomad

sorry thoughtless if you were offended by my comments . the part about you being a racist was not seriouse, but your comment was . has any one heard about the president of mexico saying that south american workers are forced to take jobs (because they cross the border illegaly) that not even blacks would take. it was all over the news, and he got in troublem for it . thoughtless is a nice guy i know he's not a racist .

sensitive

i am sorry thoughtless and anybody else whom took part in this topic, i was not serious about my comments. nobody here is racist, we are all nice, supportive mates :) .