Post some random information about yourself

I'm 6'5''

I watch Beethoven 2nd religiously (and tons of kids movies from the 90's)

I have to eat a quart of ice cream in one sitting at least 4 times a week.

Krista

I'm 6'5''

I watch Beethoven 2nd religiously (and tons of kids movies from the 90's)

I have to eat a quart of ice cream in one sitting at least 4 times a week.

That can't be good for you.

Although Beethoven is good for your health. I love that movie. I watch Father of the Bride religiously.

I used to be really into genealogy and I discovered that I'm a blood descendant of Charlemagne (along with like 100,000 or some odd other people around the world lol) two US presidents, two baseball players and a welsh knight born in 1186. Now that's random.

Krista

I used to be really into genealogy and I discovered that I'm a blood descendant of Charlemagne (along with like 100,000 or some odd other people around the world lol) two US presidents, two baseball players and a welsh knight born in 1186. Now that's random.

You just became my hero. I wish I could find out I was related to Caesar Chavez or something.

Honda

I love cars and mechanics... I like fixing and racing cars. I participate in Autocross races whenever i could and i am part of a racing club where i meet people with the same interest and passion... Its the only interest i got actually... I dreamt of being a mechanic or a rally driver when i was a kid but now im am an Interior Designer! Funny how life takes you.. but if i get chances to change my career i will move to automobile parts business...

Flowers-Of-Bloom

I like history. I particularly like reading about the culture/the clothing/the lifestyle.
I also hate the "bogan" image of Australia. It's BS. :rolleyes:

i can gleek

shoot saliva straight from the salivary glands right under my tongue pretty far. haven't mastered it yet

AimeeSP

I've been on TV for two seconds for an england rugby game when i was 10/11, i was ment to do a cheerleading dance with my class but they had to cancel it as they were running late.

They got a lovely shot of me pulling up my trousers so far i nearly gave myself a wedgie. :rolleyes:

lyricalliaisons

I do this weird thing where I count certain numbers over and over on my fingers until I get to a certain other finger & then I stop. If I mess up, I have to start all over again. Like if someone says the number fourteen (it could be any number & I could get the number stuck in my head in all kinds of ways, not just by someone saying it), I'll become fixated on fourteen & have to count it on either one or both of my hands. If I count it on only one hand, I have to keep doing it til fourteen reaches the fifth finger, which is the pinky. It goes the same way if I count fourteen out on both hands, only it's a bit more complicated then. It's really weird, I know. I guess it might sound OCD related to some people (especially if I could explain it better-- because it does seem very OCD-ish), but it's not. I don't have OCD, but they say everyone has certain OCD-like tendencies, & that's one of mine.