Post ur crushs!! Past and Present

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Lemur_Shayde_by_Shenya_King.jpg

Bittersweet

tumblr_l1llfeHHPY1qa216fo1_500.jpg

Kevin Arnold ( I wanted to be Winnie Cooper)

Basically every male actor from the 1980s (except The Coreys)

farmer_ted.jpg

And yes, even Farmer Ted

Last edited:

MaliceInWickedland

I've had waaaaaaaay too many crushes for me to post them all here ::p:

Lately I've been crushing on Chris Lowell. He reminds me of this guy who always gave me the "butterflies" in my Creative Writing class during my high school senior year. So adorable~<3 ::eek::

Chris-Lowell-chris-lowell-702206_319_480.jpg

Kathryn.fr

I never really had any crushes before, started about a couple years ago maybe last year coming out about myself. I have a crush on my old school mate who knew me as a boy before, I saw him when I was visiting my dad and he was into me, then snapped...so I left, now he's all txting me trying to make up lol. He makes me all jittery or something lol.

carecrab

This is the girl i had a crush on since a couple of years.

I got to know her better the last 2 years, and she's even in my friend group now, but i couldn't ever be friends with her because i always knew that i'd still love her. Recently i confessed my love to her and how much she means to me (i got an emotional high, that's why) and unlike i thought she wasn't creeped out. Felt good.

Aaaah i hate myself for it.
When i sit behind her in class i just feel like hugging her so much. I can look at her all day in class, she's just so pretty.
But what sucks most is that i cant get over her, me and her are opposites (and not in a good way) and she like way different guys then me, there are things about her i dont like as well. But hey, it doesnt matter how rational i can think because i'll always keep those feelings damnit

damn you puppy-eyes-australian-redhead-cutie
arr D:

Attachments

• crush.jpg
    crush.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0

SonicMan

I used to have a crush on Lara Mcallen from the group Angel City. She is just amazing.

Attachments

• m.jpg
    m.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 0
I once had a very "9 and 1/2 weeks" type relationship with a guy who looked very much like him. Afterwards, I was totally ruined. That was 7 years ago and I've never truly bounced back. Once you feel love and passion that amazing it's hard to go on.

Oh I know it. It's hard to bounce back from those. You can go through 10 relationships, and there's always that 1 person that stands out.
It never feels good to lose anyone (going through it now), but there's always at least 1 that stays in your heart forever.
Usually the ones that made you a better person and the things you learned and shared with them are a part of who you are and what you do today.

BleedTheFreak

My god, I've had a countless amount. Celebrities, girls in school, etc. I'd rather not say which celebrities...Plus I live in NYC so it's hard to take a look around without falling in love with someone, everyone's so damned good-looking :/