24ennfs.png

coyote

the waitress at the restaurant where I'm eating right now

she seems to be interested in me

but i think i heard she has a boyfriend

i already have a couple of girlfriends, and i really don't know her that well

but still....

Number32

You finally got the balls to text "that girl" to ask her to go and do something together today...
2 hours later... still no reply... FML ::(:

Maybe this Miata is turning me ghay afterall... hah

IGotSeoul

why would you have a crush on someone you haven't even met or don't even know - how very shallow and pointless.

As far as crushes go, we sometimes become infatuated with what we do not know.

Not to dismiss physical attraction as perfectly healthy and valid reason to feel attraction, seeing as it is physical attraction. I'd go as far as to say that it cannot be helped.

EnigmatiConduit

Well i personally don't believe in crushes based on physical appearance, and that is what it is of celebs or just random strangers. And Zac - "it isn't a meaningful thing" ... well ok, i guess everyone percieves things differently - but for me if i feel an attraction to someone it is definitely meaningful, otherwise i would not feel it.

Well i personally don't believe in crushes based on physical appearance, and that is what it is of celebs or just random strangers. And Zac - "it isn't a meaningful thing" ... well ok, i guess everyone percieves things differently - but for me if i feel an attraction to someone it is definitely meaningful, otherwise i would not feel it.

Attraction is meaningful, attraction on a purely physical level is purely seen at face value, therefore doesn't need to be meaningful to me. Just my opinion.

EnigmatiConduit

Attraction is meaningful, attraction on a purely physical level is purely seen at face value, therefore doesn't need to be meaningful to me. Just my opinion.

Pure physical attraction i do not believe in, that is what i am saying. Of course physical attraction isn't meaningful - it means crap all hence my first comment.

coyote

everything you do

everyone you encounter

are all part of the same vast fabric of your life

no matter how trivial or significant

each event constitutes a thread

all interwoven to create this great tapestry

if you were to pull out the threads

that were seemingly unimportant or pointless

the entire thing would soon unravel

Rembrandt Broam

Its like over the internet... I don't know about anyone else, but I always have a little image of what people look like even if I haven't seen a photo... my mind can't just think of somebody as being a word on screen etc.

Oh absolutely. And that image is sometimes hard to shake even after I know what they look like. (I still sometimes have to remind myself that you're not Daria Morgendorffer. :))

Oh absolutely. And that image is sometimes hard to shake even after I know what they look like. (I still sometimes have to remind myself that you're not Daria Morgendorffer. :))

Gold star to you for knowing the full name, sir!
I don't think I could ever imagine you as looking anything like your WeeMee, or MrJones looking anything like Kramer, or simpsons2007 looking like anyone except Homer etc etc.

Does this mean people will develop crushes on me? :D