Post ur crushs!! Past and Present

CrzyDrmr

^^^^
Definitely go for it. Just being left to wonder "what if..." for the rest of your life will torture you. At least this way, you can say you tried regardless of the outcome. Trust me...

vexatiousmind

Ok, long story short. Few days ago I texted this girl I like to might go and score an icecream somewhere (I know this cool ice-salon). Which was a really big step for me as it was the first time I had the guts to really ask a girl out in my 21 years. :O
She's replied that she would love to do that, but that day she's had other things planned. Next few days weather really sucked so it was not the greatest weather for scoring an icescream. Today I wake up and see the sun is finally back again. I think I should text her again... but I'm not sure if I have the guts to do it... DAMMIT!

P.s.: Is this a good idea? I first want to pick her up with my car (convertible) and take a bit scenic route to this ice-salon/coffee-house and bring her back home again. I meen its a pretty "light-aired"-situation and won't take to long. I don't want to push it too much all in once cause I'm affraid I will just get a black-out and don't know what to say anymore... (like I normally have)

That sounds like an awesome date, you should text her.

And if it turns out bad (it won't though) at least you get an ice cream!: P

Rembrandt Broam

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Lemur_Shayde_by_Shenya_King.jpg
(hot lemur chick)

=

th_thumper.gif

CZi

Any guy who watches this will instantly have a crush on her, lol.

‪Alizée - J'en Ai Marre (Live)‬‏ - YouTube

Alizee! OMG I've had a crush on her since 2004 hahaha! ::eek:: Even I have to admit her songs are quite catchy, and I'm not a huge fan of pop. I proudly support her and The Order of the Booty Fish. lol

Yesh, they modeled the female night elf dance after that performance. :D Figures there would be former/current WoW player here lol.

Number32

Oooooh Alizée...
I've had a crush on her ever since I first heard Moi Lolita in 2000. haha
Always been a fan of her, at some point almost got obsessed. ::p:
She's just tooooo cute. :D

That sounds like an awesome date, you should text her.

And if it turns out bad (it won't though) at least you get an ice cream!: P

Thanks people! So I texted her and we decided to go and score one later this week. ^^
God, I so so hope I don't get an black-out followed by an awkward silence just cause of the nerves like normally. :rolleyes:
Wish me luck (I'll need it haha)

Section_31

I have to say Danielle Harris from Halloween :D

coincidentally my wife looks alot like her.....subconscious choice?