Post ur crushs!! Past and Present

coyote

It's got nothing to do with how people see me. I'm just tired of assumptions toward me. It's about how the world and people work. Say whatever you'd like to me i don't mind. I feel how i feel about things and i have opinions - i will voice them, i don't walk through life conforming, i have my own ideas so too damn bad. All this damn censoring i knew it'd happen. I'm not judging anyone else here really, it's just how everyone is and i understand that, i simply don't like it. Anyway i'll just stop posting, i know my strong opinons do come across wrong sometimes and i'm not intending to offend anyone - no one understands my point of view anyways.. carry on the shallowness ..i'm straight forward, sorry if you all hate me now ;)

remember that this is a social anxiety forum

alot of folks here suffer from a diminished self-esteem

very often, they operate under the assumption that they are physically unattractive and that a beautiful woman would never be interested in them because of that

so it is difficult for them to accept when a beautiful young woman, such as yourself, stands before them and proclaims that she is not interested in physical attraction

if such a thing were to be true, it would mean that they have no excuse for not approaching the women they would like to

and it's much easier to question your position than to examine their own fears

..... I guess....

I'll never trick women into my home ::(:

Oh, sure you will. A card trick here, and a pie there, and you'll be in business.

I'd fall for that. Well, then again I'm a guy (more or less anyway), and a chronic dumbass too, but still. :3

Last edited:
Oh, sure you will. A card trick here, and a pie there, and you'll be in business.

I'd fall for that. Well, then again I'm a guy (more or less anyway), and a chronic dumbass too, but still. :3

:eek: Would it be rude for me to say "wow, really? I thought you were a girl".

I can manage a card trick, pies, I'll have to work on

Rembrandt Broam

so it is difficult for them to accept when a beautiful young woman, such as yourself, stands before them and proclaims that she is not interested in physical attraction

if such a thing were to be true, it would mean that they have no excuse for not approaching the women they would like to

and it's much easier to question your position than to examine their own fears

I don't think that's the case at all. People are attracted to other people based on physicality. EnigmatiConduit may be correct in saying that it's not fair and that it's shallow, but it doesn't change the fact that it is that way. People aren't making conscious decisions to find other people attractive - it's simply the way that our human brains work - and so it's very difficult to believe that EnigmatiConduit's brain works so differently from that of every other human being that she is totally unaffected by how members of the opposite sex look. I find it far more plausible that she's choosing to ignore her physical attraction, which is she is of course entirely free to do. My personal opinion is that suppressing things in that way is not particularly healthy, but that's just my opinion.

coyote

I don't think that's the case at all. People are attracted to other people based on physicality. EnigmatiConduit may be correct in saying that it's not fair and that it's shallow, but it doesn't change the fact that it is that way. People aren't making conscious decisions to find other people attractive - it's simply the way that our human brains work - and so it's very difficult to believe that EnigmatiConduit's brain works so differently from that of every other human being that she is totally unaffected by how members of the opposite sex look. I find it far more plausible that she's choosing to ignore her physical attraction, which is she is of course entirely free to do. My personal opinion is that suppressing things in that way is not particularly healthy, but that's just my opinion.

you may be right as well

Gwyneth Paltrow, Natalie Portman,

Celeste Cid

200full-.jpg

my kindred spirit in a music video

‪Charly Garcia - Asesiname.mpg‬‏ - YouTube

EnigmatiConduit

Look guys - you think what you think and I think what I think. We won't come to anything here so I'm gonna stop posting. I take the time to get to know people and do not base anything on appearance, you can more or less get a feel of character straight up. Its people that do judge quite a lot on appearance and hold it to great importance that will find it hard to achieve a decent relationship. Anyway. No one reply to me - Back to the initial purpose of the thread..

Number32

Ok, long story short. Few days ago I texted this girl I like to might go and score an icecream somewhere (I know this cool ice-salon). Which was a really big step for me as it was the first time I had the guts to really ask a girl out in my 21 years. :O
She's replied that she would love to do that, but that day she's had other things planned. Next few days weather really sucked so it was not the greatest weather for scoring an icescream. Today I wake up and see the sun is finally back again. I think I should text her again... but I'm not sure if I have the guts to do it... DAMMIT!

P.s.: Is this a good idea? I first want to pick her up with my car (convertible) and take a bit scenic route to this ice-salon/coffee-house and bring her back home again. I meen its a pretty "light-aired"-situation and won't take to long. I don't want to push it too much all in once cause I'm affraid I will just get a black-out and don't know what to say anymore... (like I normally have)