Post what you hate

polishgirl

I hate my laziness. I can't do anything without staying up the whole night. Only under pressure do I work efficiently.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Trying to listen to my objective thoughts when my subjective feelings differ from them. I know what makes sense, but sometimes my feelings insist on telling me otherwise. If I know 2+2=4, I shouldn't put 5 down because it feels right, yet it seems like I am!

MsBuzzkillington

I hate when you take a drink of something really hot and it just kind of gets stuck in your mouth. You can't really swallow and you can't really spit it out, it just sits there and burns you. It only lasts a split second but it feels like five hours.

I hate when you are eating something delicious and you aren't really paying attention and you go to reach for more and it's all gone.

I also hate when you mention something like "I am going out to the movies with a friend" or "I am going over to a friend's house to go to a party" and someone says HOW CAN YOU DO THAT IF YOU HAVE SA?! I hate how if you do anything that someone isn't comfortable with themselves, they automatically assume you must not really have SA because you can do it. The "how can you do that if you have SA" is probably one of my most hated questions/statements.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I also hate when you mention something like "I am going out to the movies with a friend" or "I am going over to a friend's house to go to a party" and someone says HOW CAN YOU DO THAT IF YOU HAVE SA?! I hate how if you do anything that someone isn't comfortable with themselves, they automatically assume you must not really have SA because you can do it. The "how can you do that if you have SA" is probably one of my most hated questions/statements.

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT IF YOU HAVE SA, EVERYONE WITH SA LOVES THAT QUESTION!

Sorry I couldn't help myself ::p: It bothers me too when people do that, especially when people feel the need to "prove" that they have it afterward too. I am sure there are many things lots of us can do easily that others struggle with, it is not a problem that presents itself in the same way for everyone. And it's not like it's some special group that is so exclusive that being able to same things discredits your other struggles. It's not something any of should want to claim to have either, so I do see why someone who doesn't would unless they are looking for an excuse to explain things, and even if that is the case they shouldn't be attacked for it.

Nathália

I hate I can't stop eating sweet stuff. I have dreams about my teeth falling out alot and I have woke up many and paniced because I thought my tooth fell out. I have one tooth in my whole jaw that causes me pain. SO I have to brush brush brush after I eat or taste anything sweet. I feel bad for eating sweet stuff because I am scared about dental health but I can't stop at the same time. it's so stupid! My gums bleed. Just crazy. Yea, I hate that.

bcsr

i hate liars
i hate my job.
i hate that i have to drink some nights just to relax enough to fall asleep.
most of all, i hate being alone, and thinking i'm going to die that way.

Candide

I hate my family
I hate people who never seem to get any bad luck despite how wretched they are
I hate seeing someone feel bad
I hate knowing that true love is real but it is so easy to break the fragility of love.
I hate knowing that I see girls with beautiful personalities, but always fall prey to some jerk
I hate raisins in my cereal, that pisses like no other **** in the world.

nafadda

liars,whiners,loud people,cell phones,reality tv,attention whores,people who think the world revolves around them,kids that are not taught manners,people who have kids they can't support on their own,people who think they are entitled to be given everything they want without having to work for anything,and most of all I HATE people that abuse animals...i'm sure i can think of more things if i try.

omnighost

Just the type of thread I need right now.

I hate...

Sweating because I feel anxious for no reason.
Close minded people who can't bother to try to understand what others go through.
Going to the store.
Going to the doctor.
That I can't find a cure.
Zynga and most web browser games.
Feeling distressed.
How many French stations Itunes has. When I say hits of the 90's I didn't mean songs from other countries that I haven't heard.
My irritability.

KiaKaha

Banned
Generalizations
People who think that their personal philosophy is fact
People who cant tell the difference between a "hand up" and a "hand out" - and the reasons why some people may need it.
People who think they know it all
People who think that if its good enough for them, then its good enough for everyone else
People who cant admit that they are wrong - who are rigid and uncompromising in their position
People who dont seem to understand the concept of substantial equality

But most of all - people who put MONEY before people and refuse to see things in humanistic terms.

Boy am I feeling judgemental yall..

Last edited:
I hate racism and general discrimination, I hate when people try too hard to justify their wrongdoings, I hate when people piss and moan frequently about the same problem without attempting a solution, I hate arrogance, I hate when people act like their way of thinking and doing is the only way and so they dismiss anything different, I hate when people think that saying "I'm not saying you're wrong but" gives them free reign to tell you how wrong you are, I hate narrow mindedness but most of all I hate that I'm miserable and literally everyone I vent to tells me to man up.

Generalizations
People who think that their personal philosophy is fact
People who cant tell the difference between a "hand up" and a "hand out" - and the reasons why some people may need it.
People who think they know it all
People who think that if its good enough for them, then its good enough for everyone else
People who cant admit that they are wrong - who are rigid and uncompromising in their position
People who dont seem to understand the concept of substantial equality

But most of all - people who put MONEY before people and refuse to see things in humanistic terms.

Boy am I feeling judgemental yall..

Wow, our hates are quite similar.

People who don't know the difference between a fact and a opinion.

People who seem too be unable to tolerate different opinions/perspectives.

Parties

The majority of ''normal'' people,because they are often intolerant of people who are different or don't ''fit in'' to their little list of social norms. They also think everyone should have friends,sex,and a girlfriend even if they don't want those things. They judge quiet/shy people,people that have different opinions etc. LOL I could go on but i would be here all night.:D

Being told what too do.

Having a job
People who don't realize that morality is subjective.

People who don't realize that everyone doesn't think in terms of right and wrong.

People who don't respect others that don't share their moral map.

President Barry Insane Obummer

Last edited: