Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

:eek: A respected member of the community, vandalising? How can any of us hope to have an ounce of moral fibre if the great overlord Remus is so cruel?!?!

How I ask you!

(said without an ounce of flattery in my words, honest ;))

Paahi

It's scary how some things you do is so automatic that after youre done you don't even realize you did it.
I end up doing it again just to be sure. In this case washing my hands.

Seriously? They have to cut away before a punch lands on "Neighbours"? It's not like the actors don't have the skills to act.

And it's not gratuitous violence, is it?

The thing's I ponder throughout my day :rolleyes:

upndwn

I'm currently visiting my sister and her hubby. Anxious to get back home. Waiting for my brother-in-law to get back from work so he can drive me to the train station. Feel like I've overstayed my welcome.

Tiercel

I'd get around to reading every single one of them if it wasn't for that whole summer camp sale on Steam right now. So far I've gotten 5 RPGs and 1 FPS. So y'all have my apologies if I disappear in the near future.

Speaking of which, less than 2 1/2 hours until I can peruse the new daily deals. :D

U

userremoved

Just do like most people do on Facebook and talk about absolutely nothing.

On a brighter note, our local weather man came to the conclusion this morning that the ocean has sharks in it. And he figured that out all by himself.

vexatiousmind

I was suppose to go over to my dads when the cable guy called, so he could get internet today. He works from 4 am to about 6pm, and someone has to be there. Well I forgot this morning, and got in the shower around 9. The guy calls at 9:01 and says he will only wait until 9:10. I did not get out of shower until 9:20.

Oh and he lied and said it was 8:50 when he called, i guess they are suppose to wait 20 min.... dumbdumb my calllog shows the time of the call.

Not that big a deal, and not even my internet, but these things upset my for some reason. : ?