Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

She allegedly murdered her toddler daughter for a life of partying.

Ooh, not good. I'm definitely not going to google it, I've got this thing about reading whole pages on wikipedia about murder cases.

If someone could see my history on wikipedia they'd think I was planning something ::(:

Feathers

Waiting anxiously for the Casey Anthony verdict in 15 min.

I read the Wikipedia entry and it seems she had too many boyfriends and her parents could also have access to computer or car etc?
(Or even the mysterious non-nanny?? It's all screaming to be recorded into a film of course, 12+ versions probably possible!!)

Am I the only one who finds it scary that so many text messages and Google searches were part of the trial??

The prosecution did have a weak case. There are so many unanswered questions, though. Why did she wait a month? And what about the death smell in the car? We will never know.

It will be interesting to see how she lives out the rest of her life. She will never be left alone by the media. Everywhere she goes people will verbally attack her.

I wonder how the parents feel?

Yeah, the rest of her life is going to be rough.

For purely selfish reasons, I'm glad it's all over. If I heard Nancy Grace say "tot-mom" one more time, I was gonna go all crazy on her ass. That woman irks me like no other.

NancyGrace.png

1306296311-30.jpg

In completely unrelated news, my poison ivy is driving me crazy and I can't find my phone. ::(:

coyote

Why have I gone back to 500 posts when I was on 504 before :-( I only wrote 2 posts in the thread that was deleted :-(

as the forum approaches the singularity, post counts often fluctuate wildly for no apparent reason

scientists are working on an explanation, but the exponential proliferation of posts made by pebblesdundee makes an accurate compilation of data next to impossible

^ Am I missing out on something huge? I've never tried cookie dough. Or even cooked cookies

I've lived a sheltered life ::(:

Eating raw cookie dough is about as good as life gets. :D
It's not very good for your stomach, though.

Used to follow a bread/cookie baking course at school. It's nothing short of a miracle that I ever got anything finished. ::p:

Last edited:

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Eating raw cookie dough is about as good as life gets. :D
It's not very good for your stomach, though.

Used to follow a bread/cookie baking course at school. It's nothing short of a miracle that I ever got anything finished. ::p:

My uncle ate rough cookie dough and almost died from salmonella poisoning.