Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

^ Am I missing out on something huge? I've never tried cookie dough. Or even cooked cookies

I've lived a sheltered life ::(:

Boy, you have no idea what you are missing. My dad used to tell my sister and I that we would get worms from eating raw cookie dough, only so there would be some cooking dough left to bake with. And chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream is sinful. This isn't me, but it might as well be.

12Kiss.jpeg

B

Beatrice

Wish I had more online friends. It's better than nothing :p But seriously, I've gotten to know people pretty well online, but they're hardly around any more due to busy schedules.... I've tried to make friends here and it hasn't really worked :( Nothing that has lasted......

MrJones

Wish I had more online friends. It's better than nothing :p But seriously, I've gotten to know people pretty well online, but they're hardly around any more due to busy schedules.... I've tried to make friends here and it hasn't really worked :( Nothing that has lasted......
If you want a boring (and bored) friend, here I am ::p:

B

Beatrice

Stepdad's back. Knew it. Nothing surprising. Same old same old bull....

Beatmetrics

...she probably did love you but you may have been acting too much like a sun of a b@@@@@ to realize her words until after she left...

I love you (leaves)

Wait, wait but you said you...

nothing

You come back here you said you loved people who love each other don't just walk away from
it.

Nothing

Then you didn't really

Nothing

you never did did you just said that to say it.

You'll figure it out but don't count on me to have to show it to you again of how much I wanted you...go some where else.

we remember our beginnings and ends but the in between parts are completely remembered at the end. Countless times of expressing to someone that you love them with out actually saying these things... gotta stop this sub is pissing me off...

Last edited: