Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Feathers

Hmm, winter also ended a few months ago. Coincidence? I think not. (Even though I do enjoy winter)

hmm Okay I wasn't here before last Summer, so I don't know what antics you've guys been up to before that!! Oops, you joined even later haha!

Just wanted to say right now there are lots of funny creative people with comedy talent on SPW it seems!!

(I don't remember this forum being so funny last summer, but maybe I didn't dare to venture in the How you're feeling threads and such, and this thread didn't exist yet! lol!)

B

Beatrice

People from SPW have met up before I know, I'm not sure if there have been any big "Meet-ups" though.

I propose the city of Boston to be the official meetup region for all SPWers in Canada and America. Sorry guys, you'll have to do some traveling, but I think we all know no other city will do for our purposes.

:D

It be great if there was a big spw meet up, but you have to conquer ur sp to be able to do that! so everyone! fight the great fight! :)

B

Beatrice

I'm disgusted by the hatred people have for Casey Anthony. I understand the horror and anger associated with murder, never mind a little girl being murdered. But what does that make you, when you're so angry about it that you lash out and call the alleged perpetrator the most vile names and hope she kills herself? I don't know, am I alone in this? I just can't seem to understand it. How does seething hatred do any good? Casey Anthony was still a human being, and despite her actions I feel twinges of sympathy for her..... maybe I'm just being silly.....

Phoenixx

I propose the city of Boston to be the official meetup region for all SPWers in Canada and America. Sorry guys, you'll have to do some traveling, but I think we all know no other city will do for our purposes.

:D
^ I would love to go to Boston. Back in September, my original plans were to go to college near Boston, but of course my plans have changed. Although, I do still want to go there for graduate school.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Boston!? Don't get me wrong there's certainly a nice city and a few reasons to go there but... how about an actually EXCITING place? :D

Lets take an SPW cruise somewhere, we can pickup our UK/European SPW compatriots and more.

(We can depart FROM Boston =D

Last edited:
old computer + new software = insufficient memory

you may have to think about upgrading :[

I've got my eye on one in particular, it's about £100 too expensive ::(:

I had my current computer custom build by a online part/computer build service. It cost over €600,- but then I got a computer that I have yet to see not-run something. In fact, the only problem I've had with it is that it couldn't run older games/software (Age of Empires 2, The original Sims, ect.(which is often easily fixed)). And I know for a fact that I'd have to pay over €1100,-/€1200,- in a regular store for pretty much the same.

Perhaps something you guys want to look into? :3 I suggest looking for reviews of the company in question before ordering, though. There's some mean, mean people out there.