Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MrJones

I have entered like 4 or 5 times to the chatbox this morning and it was always empty... the world is coming to an end?

MrJones

Nah, wait, it's not 2012 yet :D

People need to sleep, ya know?
I can't sleep, I must stay here...
COMPUTER%20ZOMBIE-VECTOR.jpg

Feathers

Well you better hurry up, according to the crazy preacher it might end this October. Hopefully not before my birthday of course.

lol, nah, I was hugely disappointed when it didn't end in 2000, so I don't have my hopes up...

Your birthday is pretty safe, most probably!! :)

Does anyone ever get the feeling they might genuinely be at least the tiniest bit attractive to the opposite sex?

I felt like that about an hour ago

Phoenixx

^ Maybe it needs to be cleaned and needs a virus scan?

Or if it's your browser, maybe try cleaning your history?

Go away "low disk space" balloon, you told me that before and i deleted nearly every single one of my photos, videos, saved documents, everything.

How much bloody space does this thing need?

I have no games and no idea what any of those things mean, and googling will only leave me on a forum with people talking technical lingo

Thanks for the advice

Feathers

^Wow, you're so hilarious. You should think about going into stand up or something

lol I think the 3+ of you would do great stand-up comedy show together!! :)
You know, like '3men.com' or what is it (or 5 men??), comedy with all-male cast, and there's one female version too... Google says it's 5 men okay lol... I think it was originally a Spanish comedy, not sure if it's been translated to English...

This would be like 'SPW'-version lol!!

Seriously SPW is much more FUN in the last few months lol!! (seriously addictive though, which is a huge problem!!)

Feathers

I have no games and no idea what any of those things mean, and googling will only leave me on a forum with people talking technical lingo

Thanks for the advice

Find someone techie to help then? If feeling helpless, I call my sister...
Ask people about someone who can help with computers...? (Worst case, you might need to pay them-??)