Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Grr, I hate when I have someone added on 2 places, and they only talk to me on one because that's just the one we always use. They don't come on the one we talk on and the other they do, so I assume I've done something to offend them, and they really don't want to talk to me ::(:

I know, it might seem like I think I'm the centre of everyones world, but I'm just paranoid about these things

Feathers

Boston!? Don't get me wrong there's certainly a nice city and a few reasons to go there but... how about an actually EXCITING place? :D

Lets take an SPW cruise somewhere, we can pickup our UK/European SPW compatriots and more.

(We can depart FROM Boston =D

lol I concur. Anyone with a decent travelling spaceship or rocket able to pick us all up? :)

Sorry Beat, but Boston is definitely on my list of 'non-exciting places to never visit' lol!!
But then again I'm European so not really in the US-Canadian connection!! You guys can meet up in Boston first, I guess??

Paahi, you mean that last weekend over at your house didn't count? :rolleyes: Oops! /is perplexed/

B

Beatrice

Sorry Beat, but Boston is definitely on my list of 'non-exciting places to never visit' lol!!

:confused:

I don't understand this. Why do you guys all seem to think Boston is so boring? It really isn't. There are numerous tourist attractions here, and it's a beautiful city. It's one of my favorite places because there's so much to do and at the same time it has such a nice vibe to it, not too crowded and crazy like New York City. Don't get me wrong, I love NYC, but Boston is much less crowded as you would imagine. And I don't just say I love it because I live here.... I spent most of my life in New Hampshire, Maine, and Pennsylvania, so..... yeah ::p:

Pepperoni pizza cooking in the oven

Stephen Kings "IT" is buffering.

I'm on Social Phobia World.

I've got a glass of cola.

Life doesn't get any better

Feathers

Zac, some people can have chat/box/skype/msn phobia (of one or all of these... lol)

Or maybe they have other people added there that they don't want to speak to??

Maybe they also feel perplexed over the last conversation they had with you too?
(Or may not have the energy to deal with any particular topics or whatever you've been talking about... Or maybe you could work on your approach a bit, hm? :))

There's always room for improvement even for great masters of intelligent conversation

I don't understand why you guys won't come to Biggleswade. There are fields, and cows, and a Blockbuster.

Everything you could ask for in a holiday resort

Although, you will have to put up with me. I'm sure that won't be too bad though :D

Feathers

LOL Beat, maybe we've been misinformed and misuguided then... (I've never been to either of those places, not even USA at all...) Blame the TV... It makes NYC super-exciting and well, you can run into superstars?? :)

So I say you start a Boston appreciation thread and try to convince people to meet up there? :) They did film Ally McBeal there, so that's a plus! (On the other hand it makes me believe the city is full of lawyers??)
You've got at least one person coming already, if there's 3 of you, it's an official SPW meetup!! :)
I think there are other people on East Coast that might come...?

I've only met up with one person locally so far, she was nice and didn't bite my head off lol... No funds to travel internationally right now so I'd really need to rely on that spaceship/rocket...

going to bed at 3am and staying under the covers 'til 7:30pm really makes you feel like a winner.

i don't know how i did it.

ETA: yes, i was alone the entire time.

Have you been sleeping worse then usual lately? It could be compensation for that. I always sleep for approximately 12 hours when I don't set the alarm.

Pepperoni pizza cooking in the oven

Stephen Kings "IT" is buffering.

I'm on Social Phobia World.

Life doesn't get any better

So, I was wrong. Life does get better.

Pepperoni pizza cooked and waiting to be eaten

Stephen Kings "IT" is buffered

Now this is the life

Feathers

LOL Pebbles, what would your Nan do if all your international female (and male) fans come and start camping on your front lawn??

We have fields and cows here too, no Blockbuster in sight though (I'd consider that an ADVANTAGE - isn't Blockbuster ONLINE-??) but we have magical fruit and an Alpine garden. Compared to us, B. does seem like a BIG city with nightlife and all!! Probably too wild by far!

Crown Inn and St Andrew's Church look nice, did they film Harry Potter there? :)
(I'm an obsessive Googler)

Not sure how wise it is to put your exact location for all forum to see though?

B

Beatrice

I've been trying to find something to scare me, hopefully this will be the one.

Alien, Texas chainsaw massacre, Psycho, Silence of the Lambs, and a few more have failed os far.

Come on IT, be the one

Paranormal Activity? I've heard that's really scary.... haven't seen it myself, though.

LOL Pebbles, what would your Nan do if all your international female (and male) fans come and start camping on your front lawn??

Not sure how wise it is to put your exact location for all forum to see though?

She;d be happy I hung out with real people lol, and don;t worry, nobody is obsessed enough to come to where I live, and if they were, i'd be more flattered than terrified

Feathers

Oh that was more like a party rather than meetup.

What, a party doesn't count as a meetup then? :)

Paahi, why do you think ur boring??

You give the best parties!! (I don't even remember half of it/any of it, so it must've been a helluva party!! lol!)

U

userremoved

I've been trying to find something to scare me, hopefully this will be the one.

Alien, Texas chainsaw massacre, Psycho, Silence of the Lambs, and a few more have failed os far.

Come on IT, be the one

Its all been done so many times its hard to be scary. I'm hoping this will be, but it might just end up being silly YouTube - ‪Don't Be Afraid of The Dark Trailer [HD]‬‏

Paranormal Activity? I've heard that's really scary.... haven't seen it myself, though.

It was a little creepy. If you believe in ghost though it may scare the crap out of you lol

Feathers

Why are you guys TRYING to get scared? lol

I just don't get it.

PS Pips that tire was pretty scary, maybe that'll scare him. LOL!

Hey wait! Pebbles, you hang out with UNREAL people now??!! o_O /is scared/

Why are you guys TRYING to get scared? lol

I just don't get it.

Hey wait! Pebbles, you hang out with UNREAL people now??!! o_O /is scared

Adrenaline surging through your body is the most amazing feeling, when its simulated fear. I know Leatherface isn't going to kill me, so I'm not scared of it, I am when I watch the movie because it feels like you're involved, and you're rooting for the characters.

I say simulated because when adrenaline gets to work because of a panic attack, that isn't fun, it's hell.

And I don't hang out with anyone :'(