Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Phoenixx

I really feel like drawing, getting back into that sort of thing. But whenever I start, my mind is a complete blank. :/

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I really feel like drawing, getting back into that sort of thing. But whenever I start, my mind is a complete blank. :/

You mean... your mind draws a complete blank...

I couldn't resist ::p:

I'm the same way with writing for a while, just nothing comes.

Phoenixx

You mean... your mind draws a complete blank...

I couldn't resist ::p:

I'm the same way with writing for a while, just nothing comes.
^ Lol, aren't you hilarious? No really, that was kinda funny (I have a really stupid sense of humor). Made me smile anyway. :)

Why is it that making an loyal animal friend is so much easier then it is making a loyal human friend IRL? I can name a few dozen people whom have just left without a moment's consideration. I've yet to see a single animal do that.

It's not like I've ever threated a friend unfairly or poorly in general. If anything, it's been nothing else then endless consideration, support and love. But as soon as they find a mate or get their life together they're gone.

They must see me as some kind of unload tool or something. Unload their darkest thoughts, bare their aimless mainstream psychology to let them run around in my head, and leave when they've done so. I'm not even really mad about it anymore, it must be some kind of subconscious social signal I send out or something.

I prefer animals by now, they keep their dirty laundry to themselves. And certainly don't give a false sense of belonging or friendship.

B

Beatrice

Why do I always wait for "friends" to speak to me first? I guess because I'm testing to see if they really like me, but what if they're wondering the same? Sometimes you have to be the first, or you'll often find yourself waiting forever.....

Why is it that making an loyal animal friend is so much easier then it is making a loyal human friend IRL? I can name a few dozen people whom have just left without a moment's consideration. I've yet to see a single animal do that.

It's not like I've ever threated a friend unfairly or poorly in general. If anything, it's been nothing else then endless consideration, support and love. But as soon as they find a mate or get their life together they're gone.

They must see me as some kind of unload tool or something. Unload their darkest thoughts, bare their aimless mainstream psychology to let them run around in my head, and leave when they've done so. I'm not even really mad about it anymore, it must be some kind of subconscious social signal I send out or something.

I prefer animals by now, they keep their dirty laundry to themselves. And certainly don't give a false sense of belonging or friendship.

I was thinking identical thoughts last night.

slapstick

feeling my confidence slowly going away and soon I'll be self conscious like I was before.. but am optimistic as I well know how far I have come since back then

simpsons2007

I fancied I drink so made a coffee and I've just noticed I have run out of sugar. Nooooo.... Why does coffee taste awful without sugar?

coyote

in my opinion....

coffee tastes best without any sugar or milk/cream *shudder*

the stronger the better