Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

Hey check it out I am the ONLY registered user online...

Sweet... gonna kick back, make myself at home... Why? Because I am the only registered user online...that's why - and I can do-what-I-want.

Strip down to my underwear and put on some rolling stones and DANCE and eat an ENTIRE can of whipped cream with chocolate sauce.

Feels good.
Please. I do this with company. :bigsmile:

Yay, it's the start of the weekend. Let me pause this moment ||
Enjoy the weekend! I wish I could pause it, too.

Why is it so difficult to control your emotions? Why can't you just will yourself to feel differently about something? I can't count the number of times I have felt one way and told myself to feel another, and I felt that it was a waiting game - just waiting for my chemical brain reactions to catch up with my rational mind. Frustrating. And sometimes torturous.

I think I've gotten better though. Have to focus. I will NOT let my emotions defeat me. Never again.

this_portrait

I think my cat has some dog genes in her DNA, because she's always exhibiting behaviors similar to that of a dog. Her most recent exhibit? Standing on her hind legs and pawing at my lap as I sit at my desk.

Nathália

tumblr_mfmkhvonkg1qjfoluo1_1280_zps7c199096.jpg

KiaKaha

Banned
Sometimes when you read an article on wikipedia - you forget that real flesh and blood is behind those words, using their knowledge and time to help you..

this video is pretty cool... I feel good when I see people who are so selfless come together for the greater good for all... and expect nothing in return.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Knv6D6Thi0

Starry

^^ Until you try to correct an error and people on Wiki won't let you... My husband tried to revise an error on a page once - There was a hoax stating something was mentioned in a book, which wasn't (My husband had the book). They wouldn't let him remove the statement because he couldn't provide a reference that it was a hoax (short of uploading the entire book - which was from 1686 btw). So the hoax is still there... In short, take everything on Wiki with a very large pinch of salt...

KiaKaha

Banned
Yeah there is that. I do often wonder how if it is an encyclopedia that anyone can edit - then just how credible it really can be - and who has the ultimate authority on what stays, I may actually read up on it a little. Still - I think it's kind of nice that so many people contribute to it - with a sincere intent of helping others.

MikeyC

I just spent about 2 hours or more chatting and having pizza with my brother. I loved it. Why can't that happen more often?

I just spent about 2 hours or more chatting and having pizza with my brother. I loved it. Why can't that happen more often?

oooh that sounds like fun Mikey:perfect: Is he an older or younger brother?

You are lucky to get on well with your brother, my sister and I get on like fingernails sliding down a chalkboard :thumbdown:

MikeyC

oooh that sounds like fun Mikey:perfect: Is he an older or younger brother?

You are lucky to get on well with your brother, my sister and I get on like fingernails sliding down a chalkboard :thumbdown:
Younger but destined for more greatness than I'll ever achieve.

That sucks that you two don't get along, BlueDays. ::(: We get along, but it's been strained lately due to his studies and my unhappiness, but this evening was great. He has always been an important person in my life, but he doesn't make it easy for me!