Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

1BlackSheep

All of your talks about cakes and foods made me crave cake and I'm going to go devour a huge a$$ piece of it now.

Thanks a friggin' lot for making me ruin my diet, guys :veryangry:

I blame those cream filled cakes the most. Why do all of you have all the good stuff and we don't over here? asjdhajksjfasl
The diet doesn't officially start until January 2nd, so you're ok! :) After that, you'll be subjected to the wrath of the Kick-Butt thread! ;)

Last edited:

dottie

tumblr_mdq607TEX71rskv9do1_500.jpg

1BlackSheep

And Safeway has the gaul to try and pass off these faux Hostess snacks on us! :thumbdown:

safeway-snack-artist-cupcakes-180684_zpsa2c1360d.jpg
safeway-snack-artist-cakes-180685_zps5a2b9d81.jpg

There will never be a substitute for a genuine Hostess Ding Dong! :no:

GhastlyCC

I want to collect the signatures of my favorite band on the cover of my favorite album by them.
The band is no longer together and all hate each other for the most part.lol
The most difficult one to obtain would be the Drummer.
Because he's no longer doing music.
He's not any type of famous really.
But the collection wouldn't be complete without him.
I'm pretty sure I found his contact info(Like a proper stalker)
But I have no clue how to go about contacting him and asking him for such a thing without seeming like an absolute weirdo.:lol:
"Hey guy I've never met. Why don't you sign this thing from this band that you played a small role in 30+ yeas ago"

Sorry for sharing this pointless uninteresting drivel with you all.
I had to tell somebody. lol

Last edited:

ImNotMyIllness

I want to collect the signatures of my favorite band on the cover of my favorite album by them.
The band is no longer together and all hate each other for the most part.lol
The most difficult one to obtain would be the Drummer.
Because he's no longer doing music.
He's not any type of famous really.
But the collection wouldn't be complete without him.
I'm pretty sure I found his contact info(Like a proper stalker)
But I have no clue how to go about contacting him and asking him for such a thing without seeming like an absolute weirdo.:lol:
"Hey guy I've never met. Why don't you sign this thing from this band that you played a small role in 30+ yeas ago"

Sorry for sharing this pointless uninteresting drivel with you all.
I had to tell somebody. lol

Just tell him what you told us. He would be flattered!

Starry

I received a Birthday message from a drummer who works with my favourite musician! ^_^ It's so sad... I have more contact with a drummer who I don't actually know (He's in Pendragon and has worked with Caamora) than I do with my own nieces who I used to be very close to... *Sigh* I wonder if I'll even get a message on FB this year, last year I had nothing whatsoever from them... We shall see...

KiaKaha

Banned
So I have decided to start writing in my Journal again - but this time, it will be my thoughts as I say them to myself - rather than speaking outwardly *to* someone. An internal monologue about how I think, how I feel and what I assume.

It probably isn't going to be particularly happy - but at least it is in my thread so no one is subjugated to it openly.

MikeyC

There's 40 minutes left of 2012 in Australia. I've had a very mixed year, now that I can look back on it. I hope that 2013 will be better, but that is up to me.

Bring it on.

MikeyC

It's 2013 now. Sydney fireworks were actually not too bad. I guess I'll be seeing re-runs of that for the next day or two. I hope everyone else here celebrates the new year however you want to. :) Maybe the new year be happy and joyous.

Srijita52

Sometimes I just wish there was a magic pill.
Happy New Year SPW. I hope something good happens in all of our lives this year. :)
I've had a very mixed year, now that I can look back on it. I hope that 2013 will be better, but that is up to me.

Bring it on.
^Same here.

Starry

Slightly disappointed that I've just finished playing 'Dracula: Origin', the ending was rushed and a disappointment but the actual game was wonderful, puzzles which weren't to hard, nor too easy and a good atmosphere. Now, what to play next?