Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

cowboyup

saw this today and freaked out for a few minutes thinking to myself I really messed up my life - how will I ever 'fix' my life if this is all true... *sigh*

141370875774815744_lwvg65xm_c_zpsb77bf0dc.jpg

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Haven't pulled my hair in about one hour now. I'm trying to get used to this stress ball. Not sure if it'd work, but it won't hurt to try.

cowboyup

oh I forgot...@hellhound

When I get really stressed, if that be the case with you re: hair, I have things like silly putty, or stress ball (but i see you got one of those) to keep my hands occupied. It is somewhat of a help

Hellhound

Super Moderator
oh I forgot...@hellhound

When I get really stressed, if that be the case with you re: hair, I have things like silly putty, or stress ball (but i see you got one of those) to keep my hands occupied. It is somewhat of a help

Ah yes, it happens when I am tense.

I have. I'm not sure if that's my case, I don't really pull it out (or else I'd be freaking out by now). However, it's really annoying and time consuming
Do you just "play" with it then?. I'm always playing with some hair, whether its facial, neck, or eyebrow. The more stresed i am, the worse it is (so is quite a good indicator of stress level imho). And it only goes away when the stress does. Usually having a good nutritious meal does the trick, but not always. Sometimes the stressor is not as easy to remove (like with the "lack of food" stressor above). In which case you have to put up with it for hours on end (but at the computer it doesn't usually affect things very much at all, if its only minor)

I stayed up until 8 am this morning reading online, and planned on waking up at 2 pm (sun goes down around 4 pm, and waking up when it's dark out really does your head in). Fortunately, I got up exactly when I planned *pats self on back*

On the unfortunate side... I spent all day on my laptop, and I ate a less than stellar lunch. But I'm okay with that, because it's Saturday and I've been feeling kind of down and stressed out, so I think a day to do as I please and relax is called for. I just can't let it go past today.