Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

I hope all these conspiracy theories against Abbott are unfounded. I still think we're lucky to live here. :)

LoyalXenite

Why do the stores already have christmas shit! Isnt it bad enough having to endure the christmas month. Bloody hell, making the months before it full of that bullshit is ridiculous.

Not only that, but I seem to be able to get away with things and I know a lot of the cops in my local area command, which has come in handy in the past for certain reasons. :giggle:

I hope you get similar leeway at your job!

So if someone was planning a bank heist you'd be the person to speak to? Since you have the law in your pocket and all. ;)::p:

Kiwong

Nearly trod on a Brown Snake. It was so powerful and fast. Fortunately it was hurrying to get away from me.

Phoenixx

Why do the stores already have christmas shit! Isnt it bad enough having to endure the christmas month. Bloody hell, making the months before it full of that bullshit is ridiculous.
^ I was just out to a store the other day and saw the same thing. As much as I actually enjoy Christmas, I never understand why they need to stock shelves so early. It's weird.

LoyalXenite

^ I was just out to a store the other day and saw the same thing. As much as I actually enjoy Christmas, I never understand why they need to stock shelves so early. It's weird.

Ah see personally i despise christmas so suffering through the event itself is agony for me... having to put up with it so early is just maddening

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I hate it when someone is mad at me for no apparent reason. A very good friend I have/had hasn't spoke to me in months and I don't know why. I really don't care but at the same time I'd like to know too. Weird. If I slight someone, I say, by all means tell me. That's only fair.

That's right.

I also deleted a few who stopped talking to me once they got girlfriends. I don't need that BS.

Ithior

I'm back from my vacations, and it's time to face what I've been avoiding all summer. I'm going to start looking for my first job, but every part of the process I think about looks terrifying. I don't know how or if I can do this, it feels like every step of the process will be incredibly hard.

Whiskey and apple cider. Awwwwwwww yeah.

And homemade banana bread slathered with butter. Heavenly!

Last edited:

dottie

you rolled your eyes at my pain after gutting me like a fish.
now you want to call me up and be buddy-buddy.
i gave you so much.
i don't want to take care of you, anymore.

GhastlyCC

Ah see personally i despise christmas so suffering through the event itself is agony for me... having to put up with it so early is just maddening

me too!
I've always disliked it.
It's kind of hard too explain,but the colors,decorations, and tacked on joy/happiness/cheer has always had this weird sick(As in ill) feeling to it to me.
It's this certain atmosphere that I can't stand.
The only word I can honestly think of to describe it is "vomit"
Christmas makes me feel the same way that seeing vomit makes me feel.lol

Pretty hard to describe really.

tumblr_lg0spv0nL81qafrh6.gif