Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

MikeyC

I have 8 months extended leave owing from work. I'm considering taking it next year. After I complete the projects I am currently working on. I want to have something to show my critics at work, that reckoned I was lazy when I was going through panic disorder. The thought of having all that time to myself is appealing. I need time away from where I work. I think I might train full time for another marathon, to run it as fast as I can before I get too old.
Eight months is a long time. Whatever you decide to do, I hope you have as much fun as you can. :)

Phoenixx

I have 8 months extended leave owing from work. I'm considering taking it next year. After I complete the projects I am currently working on. I want to have something to show my critics at work, that reckoned I was lazy when I was going through panic disorder. The thought of having all that time to myself is appealing. I need time away from where I work. I think I might train full time for another marathon, to run it as fast as I can before I get too old.
^ 8 months? Wow, that's a lot! Hope you have lots of fun with all that time off. I think if I had that much time off from a job and had the money, I'd use it to travel and relax. :)

Ithior

As I spend Autumn indoors for the first time, I seem to miss coming back home from classes on a clear sky day.

Ithior

Looks like my tooth might not need a root canal after all, but now I got some other tooth hurting, I think I might have unintentionally pressed my tongue against it too hard for a long period of time.

Klonoa

<Incomming rant>

I feel like I seriously could go punch someone in the face right now.

The past few nights I've done a freelance graphic design work. Prior printing I had everything checked out. I got the prints today and just now I got my errors pointed out:

*Two Folded Cards were slightly wrong in name, and they just noticed. I showed said cards on screen THRICE. THRICE. That's 3 times 1. And that's terrible. The first card has to be reprintec 54 times again, and the other 9 times. Ugh.

*There were some diploma letter thingies that had to be printed 20 times. The print place that I usually go to for us graphic designers, due the high quality paper and printing inks didn't print it. And that REALLY rustled my jimmies.

Kiwong

^ I like number 4, and yes can makes more sense. The opinions of others are just behaviours and words, and they only can affect if you let them into your thoughts and behaviours.

The biggest thing I have a problem is deciding when to be assertive when people are being abusive. When do you get the point and say, the way you are acting towards me is harassing or bullying?

5 is true too, and I try to be more responsible about how I react. They are my thoughts and actions, and I often get it wrong.

Vampayah88

I'm doing fine, thank you, although we both share the same problem: loneliness and wanting to hang out with girls. :giggle: How've you been?

Been fine for a while, not anymore though, since why I'm back here. Hey I want to hang out with anyone, boy, girl, doesn't matter, as long as I have some fvckin people i can say i HANG OUT with, ya know? sigh. I'm glad you're doing fine tho :)

MikeyC

Been fine for a while, not anymore though, since why I'm back here. Hey I want to hang out with anyone, boy, girl, doesn't matter, as long as I have some fvckin people i can say i HANG OUT with, ya know? sigh. I'm glad you're doing fine tho :)
Yeah, I hear you. You're a cool chick, so I don't think you'll have this trouble for too long, I hope. :)

MikeyC

It took a day and a half, but my CD collection is sorted! I got tired of it by the end but it's in a more alphabetical order than it was before. It was a far bigger job than I anticipated; well, I didn't expect it to take over a day!

Anyway, bork bork bork. I'm feeling good that I even did it at all. :)

Today I made a less-sugar less-butter and oat-flour-instead-of-white-flour banana bread. Everything about it was acceptable except for the missing sugar. Banana bread is supposed to be at least a little sweet, but this tasted like straight-up diet food... it was acceptable, but it was too healthy, if you know what I mean. Banana bread is meant to be a little sinful, so scrapping that recipe.