Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

nodejesque

I need to seriously clean out my closet. However, all I want to do is order a pizza and read all day. I've had this same mental debate since November.... Sigh. I'll do it tomorrow. Maybe.

Kiwong

I haven't live a great life, and there is a weight of regret that threatens to drag me under. I've probably lived better these last 5 year than for a long time. Occasionaly I look around and like what I see, but the weight of past regret is there when I look down. It's a long way to fall.

Silatuyok

I really, really don't want to go to my bf's show tonight. But he really wants me to be there. Conundrum. :kickingmyself:

Rawz

Welp, no more exercise for me for who knows how long.

Oh my poor body, why won't you heal and recover all of the time like you are supposed to, instead of short amounts of time, once in a blue moon?

Kiwong

It wasn't just a nightmare

Last edited:

MikeyC

I really, really don't want to go to my bf's show tonight. But he really wants me to be there. Conundrum. :kickingmyself:
Go! You'll have heaps of fun! :D

Welp, no more exercise for me for who knows how long.

Oh my poor body, why won't you heal and recover all of the time like you are supposed to, instead of short amounts of time, once in a blue moon?
I hope you're not trying to do too much all at once. Ease yourself into it, mate. :)

MikeyC

I recently found out of a trampoline arena that just opened in my area. Basically you go there and just jump on a ridiculously oversized trampoline. I'm definitely going there. I always wanted one growing up but my parents didn't buy one. I have some repressed jumping to bounce out of my system. :D

dottie

I recently found out of a trampoline arena that just opened in my area. Basically you go there and just jump on a ridiculously oversized trampoline. I'm definitely going there. I always wanted one growing up but my parents didn't buy one. I have some repressed jumping to bounce out of my system. :D

That sounds so fun!

Silatuyok

Go! You'll have heaps of fun! :D

Why don't you want to go?

I didn't want to go because I was physically exhausted from our busy day driving and hiking, and I'm still kind of emotionally strung out from the whole Mom Moving thing, and I kind of just wanted to sit around at home and feel sorry for myself...but yeah, at the last minute I decided to hop in the car and drive all the way across town in the cold cold rain to see my bf do what he loves to do.

And I'm really glad I did. Mikey was right, it was a lot of fun, and it took my mind off my worries. Not only that, but my sister (the one who is moving) was there with her husband, and she seemed to be making a special effort to be friendly and conversational with me, which I appreciate.

MikeyC

I didn't want to go because I was physically exhausted from our busy day driving and hiking, and I'm still kind of emotionally strung out from the whole Mom Moving thing, and I kind of just wanted to sit around at home and feel sorry for myself...but yeah, at the last minute I decided to hop in the car and drive all the way across town in the cold cold rain to see my bf do what he loves to do.

And I'm really glad I did. Mikey was right, it was a lot of fun, and it took my mind off my worries. Not only that, but my sister (the one who is moving) was there with her husband, and she seemed to be making a special effort to be friendly and conversational with me, which I appreciate.
Going to these events does mean you'll get your mind off things, as it's entertainment and a nice distraction. Plus your boyfriend would've loved seeing you there, so you've made him happy, too. I'm glad everything went well. :)

Rawz

It's after 12AM and I'm still awake, downloading texture after texture for the 3D model/scene I am making.

Srijita52

Why is it that I keep attracting the most immature people who think they're centre of the universe? Am I doing something wrong?

MikeyC

There's a cute girl that works at the fruit shop in Shellharbour's main mall. I was served by her today and I'm taken by her smile, her eyes, and her friendliness. Even though she's getting paid to be nice, I can tell in her mannerisms that she's a happy person, not putting it on for her hourly pay.

Today I was trying to work myself up to telling her that I find her cute. I don't think I'm what she's looking for but I want to tell her. Maybe next time I buy some strawberries and pears I'll try to tell her. Pretty bold move, but one I feel I should take.

MikeyC

Why is it that I keep attracting the most immature people who think they're centre of the universe? Am I doing something wrong?
Have you met too many people like this? I'm not sure if you're doing anything wrong, but sometimes you have to wade through the moss to get to the clearer water.

Steiner

There's a cute girl that works at the fruit shop in Shellharbour's main mall. I was served by her today and I'm taken by her smile, her eyes, and her friendliness. Even though she's getting paid to be nice, I can tell in her mannerisms that she's a happy person, not putting it on for her hourly pay.

Today I was trying to work myself up to telling her that I find her cute. I don't think I'm what she's looking for but I want to tell her. Maybe next time I buy some strawberries and pears I'll try to tell her. Pretty bold move, but one I feel I should take.

Good luck :thumbup:

Srijita52

Go for it Mikey. Even if doesn't work, atleast you'll make a move. I hope it does work.
Have you met too many people like this? I'm not sure if you're doing anything wrong, but sometimes you have to wade through the moss to get to the clearer water.
I've met quite a few people like this in a row. And all of them were more or less the same. It doesn't help that I find it impossible to find guys I'm actually attracted to, kind of makes me wonder if I'm just expecting too much.