Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Kiwong

So I am a bit of failure, but sometimes I surprise myself, and am happy, inspired. I've got to be thankful for that.

Kiwong

Disliked and distrusted, the world I enjoy such as it is, seems to be running out on me. I dread work and dealing with my critics, I'm not sure how to respond to them, it makes me unwell.

Ithior

Gonna buy a new graphic card for my pc. The fan of this one has been making noise for a few years but it's non-stop nowadays, and really loud. I'd rather buy a new computer altogether but I don't have enough money for that.

Srijita52

I don't know why some people think they have to be rude to appear blunt, I don't think there's a necessary correlation between rudeness and honesty. Sometimes people do need a slap of reality but it can be done politely. Its easier to make someone understand where you're coming from when you're civil anyway. Saying "I'm very rude because I don't like to sugercoate things" is not something to be proud of in my opinion. Being polite is not the same as sugercoating. Also how does anyone know what's truth anyway, we all live in our own subjective realities. Just because so******ing comes easy to some people doesn't mean it should be easier for everyone. Saying I'm being illogical for not snapping out of social anxiety and making tons of new friends is quite the stupid thing to say. I think its time to cut some people off my life, I know they're honest but they're doing more harm than good.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I think its time to cut some people off my life, I know they're honest but they're doing more harm than good.

Ah know what ye mean, Srijita. Am startin' tae feel the same way, but unfortunately ah cannae cut people out of ma life - because they're family and annoying. But then ye can't chose who yer related tae, can ye?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Insomnia - how I love the inability tae sleep. But then, ah always end planning the next few hour of the days. Well, you would anaw if ye were up until 1am watching multiple episodes of TV programs you've missed on an online catch-up service.

Been feelin' really low, lately. :sad: Baith in terms uh depression and a lack of energy. Though, there's usually a direct correlation between depression and the fact ye cannae be arsed (bothered) daein' anythin'. No' sure where the insomnia and nocturnal ability to get stuff done in the wee hours comes fae, though? :idontknow:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole

I relate and agree with all she says, and trust me I experience it every single day because I'm supposed to be credible in my character of young professionnal (which is hard when you barely look 20) but I'm so afraid of getting old that I would never ever want to change that. It's the closest thing to immortality you'll ever get.

On another note, I know I should be more receptive to my fellow humans, but random people (my neighbor) who keeps texting me for no reason (hello what are you doing??) really, really annoys me.

I relate and agree with all she says, and trust me I experience it every single day because I'm supposed to be credible in my character of young professionnal (which is hard when you barely look 20) but I'm so afraid of getting old that I would never ever want to change that. It's the closest thing to immortality you'll ever get.

I guess it's good you have a reason to not want to change it, then. I absolutely hate it. EVERYONE tells me "You'll love it when you're older" but I don't think I would like to look 22 when I'm 40; that seems weird to me. To look 30-35, maybe, but I hope that I don't look any younger than that (although I probably will, because right now I look 8 years younger than I am, with makeup on).

Something good happened today... That rude woman I was tutoring switched to another day (a day I don't tutor) because she has prenatal appointments on Mondays or something. I honestly wouldn't even care if that wasn't the reason and she actually just disliked me or something - I'm just glad I don't have to deal with her. I was so relieved.

I'm ready for several days of camping/hiking in the national forest. Gettin' back to nature and stuff, bathing in the lake, getting away from all the technology and noise, creepin' around the boonies being all evasive, cooking hot dogs on a stick over a camp fire, showing my kids how to fish and then later eating said fish... sounds awesome. Just another month or so till it can happen. :sad: