Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

dottie

Haha, "Batshit Disorder", I like that - and you are exactly right :D I think I'm going to use that term, heh.

I don't know about you, but when I drink coffee I end up feeling kind of manic, or what I imagine that would feel like.

Yes! It starts off euphoric, blissful... and a few hours later ends in exactly that, a manic crash.

anomicdeer

just reading my emails, you know whats weird, when I get a message through "Emily has shared a video with you on YouTube" ,i'm thinking to myself "who is emily? I don't know anyone with that name" check the youtube page and there is no information or no activity, the video they shared with me is completely random and has nothing to do with any of my interests or anything I may have even watched.... "Deontay Wilder Knock Out with one kick ever Stronger
by Boxing Knockouts Punches
Deontay Wilder Knock Out with one kick ever Stronger
Mayweather boxing club,workout,tra...,Knockout (Ontology Instance),Out,Power,Work,Training,Press,Bench,Powerlifting,Deontay Wilder (Boxer),Punching Power,Boxing (Martial Art),Martial Arts (Sport)"

how is this relevant to me? why would someone even think to send me this, I don't even watch boxing let alone talk about it or discuss it online. spam like this is so pointless, I don't care for it. I didn't ask for it,things like this just goes straight to deletion. I usually don't even give it the time of day to read it because I know I won't have any real interest in it.

SPAM

You have to know how to identify it.

gag

Ughhhhhhhh. Coughing is the absolute WORST. So impossible to sleep, for nearly a week now. I can't stop choking, and laying down makes it about 10 times worse. I hate being sick, and I really hope this bad cough/cold is over soon. I'm entirely exhausted at this point.

PerseverareJasmine

I want to tell someone something that's been on my mind for a while, but it probably wouldn't mean anything to them, and I doubt they would believe me. Maybe it would be better to let it go.

Kiwong

Cutting back to half-caff soon. I love coffee so hard but it does not help the Batshit Disorder.

I haven't had caffeine for about three days, I was starting to feel much more relaxed. My thoughts are there but the edge is off them.

hoddesdon

These are the countries with the lowest population density:

1. Greenland 0.03
2. Svalbard 0.03 (not really a country)
3. Falkland Islands 0.26
4. Pitcairn Islands 1.02
5. Western Sahara 1.97
6. Mongolia 2.05
7. Namibia 2.63
8. Australia 2.87
9. Iceland 3.12
10. Mauritania 3.26

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Re: gag

Ughhhhhhhh. Coughing is the absolute WORST. So impossible to sleep, for nearly a week now. I can't stop choking, and laying down makes it about 10 times worse. I hate being sick, and I really hope this bad cough/cold is over soon. I'm entirely exhausted at this point.

I had a bad cold with a cough once, the coughing was so bad I couldn't sleep either.

I always lay on my back when I sleep, so I think the tickle was worse because of gravity.

When I tried laying on my stomach, I was finally able to pass out.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I got a call today from my uncle, he's made this guy an offer on Craig's List, and if he wins, he wants me to go to Tennessee with him to pick the thing up.

The mere thought of being in a car with him for 12+ hours, both ways, is enough to make we want to scream my ever-loving lungs out.

God awful. God freaking awful.

LittleGloves

My dad pisses me off. He gets mad because I want to go to the clinic tomorrow with my mum and he actually wants to visit his parents with her instead. Like it's just so annoying how he constantly talk about them 24/7. And he already visited them yesterday. I mean why can't you go on other days? It's as if they were his child and not me. Like which parents gets mad when their daughter wants to visit the doctor? And if something happens to his parents, he will be oh so caring. Oh please. :rolleyes:

Ithior

Today I managed to avoid having salmon explode in the microwave by I lowering the power and increasing the time. Feels good not to have to clean the microwave because half of your salmon just exploded.

onehandclapping

SPAM

You have to know how to identify it.

yep I figured it was that. its annoying, the only emails I seem to get that aren't mundane corporate mailing list stuff are spams. its irritating when they have the sender as a casual name, like they are trying to make it seem more personal and that I might actually have an email from someone who isn't trying to sell me something or get something from me.

coyote

Today I managed to avoid having salmon explode in the microwave by I lowering the power and increasing the time. Feels good not to have to clean the microwave because half of your salmon just exploded.

interestingly enough, the OSS developed an exploding salmon during WWII as part of a top secret operation designed to assassinate Adolf Hitler - they discovered too late that he was a vegetarian, unfortunately

Ithior

interestingly enough, the OSS developed an exploding salmon during WWII as part of a top secret operation designed to assassinate Adolf Hitler - they discovered too late that he was a vegetarian, unfortunately

So basically vegetarians are responsible for saving Hitler? I knew those guys couldn't be trusted.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Should ah delete that thread? Or should ah no'? :thinking: Am away tae ponder that fur a wee minute... And think of some new jokes. :bigsmile:

dottie

I haven't had caffeine for about three days, I was starting to feel much more relaxed. My thoughts are there but the edge is off them.

Does the day lull? You are stronger than I! I'm already fantasizing about tomorrow morning's first cup... Typing this as I tick/gnash my teeth.:kickingmyself: