Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

B

Beatrice

I want a pet duck.

......And I just might be able to get one!!!!! Oh my god oh my god!!!!! I looked it up online and apparently you can have a pet duck! There are sites that tell you how to care for them. I don't know how to get the ducklings but apparently there are places you can buy them from who raise them. Oh my god. I'm so excited. It won't be until later down the road I can actually get one, but I'll be looking forward to it for the next several years :D haha

Last edited:
U

userremoved

my cat. <3

one of the ladies in my landlord's family just screamed because she encountered a raccoon as she was taking out the trash.

my cat's response to the screaming/yelling outside: she grrrrrrrrowwwllled.

(she's quite the watch cat. it's kinda cute because she's such a sweet little thing.)

I still remember the first time I heard a cat growl...scared the crap out of me. It was my sisters cat Lexus, when she was sitting in the livingroom window. Apparently she accidentally attracted the attention of this notorious feral male cat in our neighborhood. So he leapt up to the window and stuck to the screen like one of those stuffed Garfield toys you see in peoples cars. Lexus came into the kitchen where I was with her fur all puffed up, eyes huge, growling like she was possessed and slowly coming towards me. I started backing away lol. I think she thought I was responsible.

I've had a very good conversation with my therapist today:)
She helps me a lot, she understands sa, brings up great solutions everytime:)

I ******* failed with my SA, was supposed to go into the stupid school and failed. I come home, everythings crap online, my laptop hasn't come, why the **** do I even bother. This seems like a daily occurrence for me, get my hopes up, get them crushed, get angry at the world, and then sad.

Why is nobody ever on the bloody computer, and then they all come on at once.

B

Beatrice

I had a dream they changed the interface of SPW, among other things. It was awful, and our old posts were all deleted, and it automatically pulled random pictures from our hard drives when it changed (we could delete them later though). o_O

Srijita52

:confused:

I had a dream South Africa and Australia were merging and i was trying to convince the Australians it was a terrible idea. Probably the most political dream i've ever had.
Did they agree,or merged?
I once had a dream that Earth has changed its position & settled in another solar system with two Suns.Hmm.. it was actually pretty bad cause there was no night.

rbecca

I so should have a glass of wine tonight. come oooon, i'm free tomorrow. And oh! i need a facemask and a chickflick too :D:D

Danfalc

Banned
Pretty hopeless and lost and very self destructive, dealing with these problems is such a vicious cycle. Feeling so alone, yet I don't want to speak to anyone right now. Sick of being stuck In, yet I don't want to go out anywhere or deal with anxiety.

All the trouble and drama I have got into recently hasn't helped either. But this isn't the first time I have felt like this and won't be the last. Going to dust myself of tomorrow and focus on the things I can do, force myself to do the things I know I should be doing and stop feeling sorry for myself.

Pretty hopeless and lost and very self destructive, dealing with these problems is such a vicious cycle. Feeling so alone, yet I don't want to speak to anyone right now. Sick of being stuck In, yet I don't want to go out anywhere or deal with anxiety.

All the trouble and drama I have got into recently hasn't helped either. But this isn't the first time I have felt like this and won't be the last. Going to dust myself of tomorrow and focus on the things I can do, force myself to do the things I know I should be doing and stop feeling sorry for myself.

But that means I can't use my catchphrase ::(:

coyote

I so should have a glass of wine tonight. come oooon, i'm free tomorrow. And oh! i need a facemask and a chickflick too :D:D

the mind boggles...

[Edit: never mind, i figured out what you were talking about, and it's not nearly as exciting as i first thought]