Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

I don't care, I don't care, I don't care! Just because it's the way YOU want to live, doesn't mean you have any right to force it on me! :mad::mad: Grrrrrrrrrr.

(ok, rant over::eek::)

simpsons2007

I'm trying to make a decision over something.

And for some reason from out of nowhere. I'm thinking about Christmas! Don't know why it just popped into my head. And I thinking that this year will be the first time ever I will be spending it all by myself.

Phoenixx

I'm so sick of this dry heat. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 92 and on Thursday it's supposed to be almost 100 degrees. :eek: It never gets that hot here... I really wish it would rain. :/

simpsons2007

I know I shouldn't say this because its not good for me. But I really do miss the days when I was drinking. When I was drinking I would have a bit more confidence and everything seemed to be alot easier to cope with.

But I do want to say one thing DON'T drink!!!!! It will wreck your life!!!! Take it from someone that knows. Thats probably the best advice I could give anyone.

Srijita52

Is anyone else here having problem concentrating on their studies/work becos of SA/depression?Its definately happening to me.I feel like I'm giving my social anxiety so much priority that my studies are slacking off.its so not right cos its my senior year at school & I've so many classes,bt I just can't help it,I just can't concentrate!!!I'm either too depressed or too worried.I dunno what I should do,any suggestions?

Feathers

Is anyone else here having problem concentrating on their studies/work becos of SA/depression?Its definately happening to me.I feel like I'm giving my social anxiety so much priority that my studies are slacking off.its so not right cos its my senior year at school & I've so many classes,bt I just can't help it,I just can't concentrate!!!I'm either too depressed or too worried.I dunno what I should do,any suggestions?

When I was in high school or at uni, studying actually helped me take attention off sa/depression/unwanted thoughts... If you really 'fall into it' it can be very RELAXING... You OCD in on whatever you're studying and forget about other things...
(...or maybe I'm just weird? :rolleyes: haha)

Sometimes it can help to write down worried thoughts in a journal (and ideally deal with them CBT-way, like suggested in The Feeling Good Handbook) or to go for a run/walk beforehand... Make sure you've eaten too, ideally something nutritious with vitamins/minerals you need for brainpower!!