Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Steiner

Ah out of the blue I told a girl I liked that I liked her and thought she was cute. Was actually very nice the conversation afterwards.

^Oh hell yes! :eek:h:

So.....how do we multi-quote now? the multi-quote button is gone.....:idontknow:

One way is to right-click on ''Quote'' and open it in a new tab. If you do so for every post you want to include, and then copy and paste the text of ever single one into one post, it's essentially a multi-quote.

A little more work, but it works until we get the mutliquote thing back.

--
And for those wondering, the ''Subscribed'' thread list that used to be in the 'Control Panel' is now under 'Quick Links.' Had to spend a little time looking for it myself.

Last edited:
Cooking for a family is the worst.. Everyone wants it a little bit different and you end up doing twice as much work because of it. And even then nobody really likes it.

You know, having a big family means downright craziness sometimes, and I swear my family is cursed, with the things that go wrong. But hey, it's never dull - adventure and a wacked-out story are right around the corner.

Last edited:
One way is to right-click on ''Quote'' and open it in a new tab. If you do so for every post you want to include, and then copy and paste the text of ever single one into one post, it's essentially a multi-quote.

A little more work, but it works until we get the mutliquote thing back.

--
And for those wondering, the ''Subscribed'' thread list that used to be in the 'Control Panel' is now under 'Quick Links.' Had to spend a little time looking for it myself.
^ ah, thanks for letting me know about that, Puma. :thumbup:

anomicdeer

Really annoyed how I can't come home to my own room and be alone. As if they really need to be in MY room. He has his own room!

My brother just called and told me my dad was in the hospital due to a stroke. Allegedly he's been blinded in one eye and is generally confused. We have to wait and see whether we're allowed to visit - but if so everyone will go tomorrow.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
My brother just called and told me my dad was in the hospital due to a stroke. Allegedly he's been blinded in one eye and is generally confused. We have to wait and see whether we're allowed to visit - but if so everyone will go tomorrow.

I'm sorry to hear this, Puma. Hopefully things won't be too bad.

Ithior

Thinking about going to my gym and ask what their morning classes are about. The website doesn't say anything other than vague names, like "Total". Maybe I could join one of them, could be a way of meeting new people.

Steiner

Things are kind of neat with that girl I basically confessed my love to. I feel we've become very good friends even though she said no to anything right now pretty much. Maybe if we lived closer but for now I'll just keep fantasizing to myself and trying not to feel low.

Wow, sorry to hear :(

My sister was right. I told her I was 100% convinced I was going to get a C in one class because my final paper was shit, and I thought another class would be a B and she said I always say that but end up getting A's anyway (only true this semester haha). And she was right, I GOT ALL A's. But as a friend said, it shows how low educational standards are, if not for the entire country, then my school at least. I definitely didn't deserve two of those grades.

Whatever, still glad I got what I got.

Sorry to hear that has happened to your dad, Puma. :sad: I hope it is not too bad, let us know how he is doing when you see him.

^ It's pretty scary. Other than chronic back pain he never had any real medical problems, so it came as quite a shock. I'll be there this afternoon. Afterwards I'll update on the situation.

onehandclapping

a workman has just come over to look at a problem with a leak in the house, he's brought his whole family with him?...not quite sure why they need to come in the house too:idontknow: