Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
It's amazing how some people say things over the net that they would never have the balls to say face to face.

Key board warriors.. gotta love em.

I went to buy a donut and it was really late so the guy gave me an entire bag of them that they would normally throw away. Which would have been nice of him, except he charged me $2 when I just wanted one $1 donut. I don't care much about a dollar, but I was annoyed because he charged me more for something I didn't ask for and then tried to act as if he were doing me a favor. Nah man, keep your bag of donuts and just give me what I paid for.

In the end I left with the other dollar AND the bag of donuts :p

My mom just called that my brother's kids has to go see a doctor and all of a sudden we need to mobilize and be like across town within like half an hour. So of course, my other brother, we has to drive me and him there and then the kid and his mother to the doctor, won't come out of bed, as per usual.

So much for an easy productive morning before work.

Never mind, apparently while we were rushing to get ready, she called someone else. Why even call us then? Inefficient people irk me.

EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

Oh my god...... I am a MESS! I don't know what to do with myself? Absolutely cannot take this anymore, I wish I were someone else who could function as a competent human being. If only I had some kind of potential of a future ahead of me. I wish I could understand what was going on.

Last edited:

Ithior

I don't want to do a birthday dinner with my friends, but I'm afraid they'll feel offended or something like that. How should I proceed? If I end up doing this dinner I should send the invitations by tonight.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I don't want to do a birthday dinner with my friends, but I'm afraid they'll feel offended or something like that. How should I proceed? If I end up doing this dinner I should send the invitations by tonight.

Happy Birthday, Ithior. :thumbup: Sorry if I'm saying that too soon. :bigsmile:

Eh, I'd advice you to cancel the birthday dinner with yer friends, if you don't feel up to it. Even if you had this planned for some time, I doubt they'll be offended. It's your choice at the end of the day.

But if you definitely want to proceed with it, probably best to get invitations sent out as soon as ye can.

Ithior

Happy Birthday, Ithior. :thumbup: Sorry if I'm saying that too soon. :bigsmile:

Eh, I'd advice you to cancel the birthday dinner with yer friends, if you don't feel up to it. Even if you had this planned for some time, I doubt they'll be offended. It's your choice at the end of the day.

But if you definitely want to proceed with it, probably best to get invitations sent out as soon as ye can.

Yeah it's a bit soon. I just have so many things to take care of until the beginning of the school year and not much time to do them, plus I need some alone time here and there to recharge batteries. A good day to do the birthday dinner would be Friday or Saturday of next week, but that's the birthday of another friend of mine (can't do it together since we only have 4 friends in common).

Anyway, for now I'll just ask another friend of mine what he thinks about me doing it almost two weeks after my actual birthday. Could be a decent alternative, but I have yet another friend whose birthday is around that weekend. He might not be in town though.

AtTheGates

Banned
Deer have learned over time to avoid humans at all costs..and they're RIGHT to do so...I think some PEOPLE are kind of like deer.

Ithior

Good thing I'm paranoid about gas leaks, because my mum left the stove on and went to bed without turning it off.

Ithior

^Is she the one who smokes like a chimney?
Yep.

^ Man, that's scary stuff. Was it just the gas or the fire on too?
Just the gas. I always look at the stove buttons before going to bed and open this thing in the kitchen that allows air to flow through the kitchen because my mum always closes it (even when smoking).
Anyway, it must have been turned on for a few hours when I noticed it, but it didn't smell like anything so maybe it has that system of not letting gas out unless there's a flame or something. Not sure about that though, it must be at least 10 years old.

Ithior

Going to drive the car around the block for a bit today. Haven't driven a car in like two years. Kinda nervous but I have to do it, can't force my parents to drive me to uni 4 days a week at 6pm and back at 9pm.

Ithior

Going to drive the car around the block for a bit today. Haven't driven a car in like two years. Kinda nervous but I have to do it, can't force my parents to drive me to uni 4 days a week at 6pm and back at 9pm.

Starting to see too many cars outside, I don't think I'm confident enough to drive around them. Maybe I can just start by fiddling with those things next to the steering wheel that I never learned how to use. Then I'll find a quieter hour to start practising.

Ithior

Starting to see too many cars outside, I don't think I'm confident enough to drive around them. Maybe I can just start by fiddling with those things next to the steering wheel that I never learned how to use. Then I'll find a quieter hour to start practising.

Learned how to use those things and did a quick drive around the block with my dad. Next Monday I'll do my route for this year at a quiet hour, then I'll do it at a busier hour, and so on.