Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Deus_Ex_Lemur

and it hits me...like a ton of bricks sometimes....

all this struggling just to stay alive just to struggle to stay alive some more

(maybe that only makes sense to me? can anyone relate?)

Like this?
omg-wow-video-forklift-accident.gif

The struggle is not to stay alive to struggle more so, but to struggle to stay alive to snuggle. :sarcastic: lol sorry yeah I can feel that way like apathy but worse seems like vicious cycle circle whatever - but - those moments are fleeting because you remember though hard the fun and nice moments that are worth living and will be.

Today I had a good day, out, writing - then it hit me as a someone came in that I knew I'd never talk to - and I got a sudden SLAP in the FACE of that feeling like "why am I even out now what is this writing gonna do really am I progressing Im just stupid yada yada" but - I let all those thoughts overtake me for a bit and then stopped it fought back - because I CAN CHOOSE my reaction to those swell of thoughts. So - hard as can be - and not 100% gone, I went back to writing and whatever I know I will work up again to moments where I do talk to a person as I've done before or accomplish goals making life worth living and all the crap stuff in it.

MollyBeGood

Why is it when someone, my brother, has a kid, or adopts one in their case which is great but WHY do they think that you want to see hundreds of photos of the kid doing everything every week of their life?

I can't imagine doing that to anyone about anything. I know I said I enjoyed seeing some photos but this is out of hand.

Guess I should be happy they want to share their lives with me... but it seems excessive.

Man, every day Windows 10 is sounding more and more like a horror story. I've used Windows my entire life and love it to bits, but if the privacy concerns aren't addressed I won't be upgrading to any future Windows OS'

It was bad enough when you couldn't do anything on the internet without it being logged and tracked, but now they're doing it directly from the computer itself.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
and it hits me...like a ton of bricks sometimes....

all this struggling just to stay alive just to struggle to stay alive some more

(maybe that only makes sense to me? can anyone relate?)

Molly I can totally relate. Sometimes it just comes out of nowhere..

You aren't alone.

PugofCrydee

Man, every day Windows 10 is sounding more and more like a horror story. I've used Windows my entire life and love it to bits, but if the privacy concerns aren't addressed I won't be upgrading to any future Windows OS'

It was bad enough when you couldn't do anything on the internet without it being logged and tracked, but now they're doing it directly from the computer itself.

I've got 2 desktops and a laptop. I've upgraded the laptop to windows 10 to try it out.

I'm really happy with windows 7 though, love it. So its going to have to be pretty darn good for me to upgrade my desktops to it..

PugofCrydee

Does anyone else like antiques and thinking about the history behind them?

I like 2 quirky type shows, one called 'Bargain Hunt' which is a bit of fun, the other is called 'Antiques Roadshow' which is a more serious antiques show.

Also, what about the Nazi treasure train they just found??!! OMG!! I would LOVE to go and see it before its raided.

I've got 2 desktops and a laptop. I've upgraded the laptop to windows 10 to try it out.

I'm really happy with windows 7 though, love it. So its going to have to be pretty darn good for me to upgrade my desktops to it..

I'd be real careful with the laptop, especially if you didn't turn off all the privacy stuff. Because apparently, by default, it sends all sorts of things back to Microsoft.

And not even the error report stuff, but things like key-strokes, browser history and what you have on your harddrive. It's pretty alarming stuff.

I like 2 quirky type shows, one called 'Bargain Hunt' which is a bit of fun, the other is called 'Antiques Roadshow' which is a more serious antiques show.

Also, what about the Nazi treasure train they just found??!! OMG!! I would LOVE to go and see it before its raided.

I really love it too. It's one of the reasons why I dislike things that are made to look old, but aren't authentic. Part of its majesty is knowing how much it had to endure since its creation. And of course, it being a result of an environment that no longer exists.

It also makes me a bit sad when watching other shows like Storage Wars when valuable antiques and the like are reduced to nothing more than a paycheck. I much prefer shows that focus more on what it's historical value rather than what it is worth.

sebas96

I wish to have a best friend. I mean, I have a female best friend but I don´t know, there are some things is better to talk with a male best friend.

Argentum

Started up my PC to see that, with no permission or notification, Windows has changed and spiffed up my desktop and hidden away all my files somewhere, including only the software I'd installed. Apparently deliberately, as I caught part of some notification about it being temporary while I was gawking. I'd assumed I'd accidentally destroyed everything somehow for a second.

Turned off my PC after a couple minutes and went back to Linux.

No video game is worth that today. I just hope I can recover my writing.

Ithior

Everyone seems to dislike my master's degree. They all reply with a "Eww" or "Ugh" when I tell them what it is. It's a good thing though, it's a job that will be needed more in the next few years in this country and there won't be a lot of people qualified to do it, so companies will be fighting for us instead of us fighting for a job.

Yes, watch both of these plus the American Pickers type shows, some antiques probably spend their time constantly being sold from one person to the other.

The train boggles thy mind, if it turns out to be true - long lost paintings? WW2 weapons etc? some old nazi guard dude who isn't aware the war has ended?

MollyBeGood

Sesame Street? HBO just bought out PBS 's most prolific children's program ever. It makes me question everything now. PBS sold out Sesame Street.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

IM WATCHING YOU --- mwhahahahMWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously so you tell Windows 10:

1HWQIPa.gif

(someone here posted that GIF a bit ago best thing! :)