Post your random thoughts/feelings etc

Ithior

I'd been stuck on 64% accuracy with every machine learning method I used for this class assignment, but after some thorough pre-processing I got 78% accuracy. I want to upload this on Kaggle and check my score but I'm still not on a team with my teammate (he hasn't registered yet).

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

Ever feel like doing a purge of things that you own? Maybe even some items that you like?

I have done this before. I threw out a ton of music awhile ago.

I have moved a lot so it makes no sense to have a lot of stuff.

Last night I had a dream I had to run away and the only thing I wanted to take with me was my great, great grandmas diary my dad wanted me to have and of course my dog. That was it.

It is a really good feeling to have nothing. I don't like stuff anymore. Just weighs you down.

SCP-087-1

Ever feel like doing a purge of things that you own? Maybe even some items that you like?

Most of my possessions have bad memories attached to them. When it becomes to much I purge it and slowly acquire new stuff. Then I end up attaching bad memories to the new stuff too. I'm in a loop

During times when I feel really depressed I find it very difficult to concentrate on my homework. I'll read the same sentence over and over and it just won't absorb. I don't know what to do.

SCP-087-1

During times when I feel really depressed I find it very difficult to concentrate on my homework. I'll read the same sentence over and over and it just won't absorb. I don't know what to do.

Text to speech program. Type it into one and get it to read it to you. Hopefully somewhere along the way it will sink in. Either by typing it out or hearing it said aloud

anomicdeer

I feel like nothing is real. Why must I feel this way? Why can't I be successful like I'd like to be? Why can't I get the expereince I need to get a career I'd be happy with? Why can't I be happy taking care of myself?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Same here, only the hoarder I currently live with is me. :kickingmyself:

:giggle: Sorry, that just made me laugh because I've been there.

Sadly the hoarder I'm referring to is my mum... How sad is that, eh? Me being guilt-tripped intae keepin' stuff which no longer has any sentimental value to me.

gaah.gif

We go to the store to get garbage bags. Then they put the garbage bags in the grocery bag to take home. When we get home, we take the garbage bags out of the grocery bag and put the grocery bag in the garbage bag. I'm not even mad, I'm impressed. Business-wise. Have a good day.

Ithior

I really dislike having my sister over. She complains about everything I do or don't do, but if she does the same then somehow it doesn't apply to her. She doesn't realise how entitled she acts.

Any piece of advice is met with aggressiveness. People always take her side too, because apparently trying to explain to her how to park the car in the garage properly when she has trouble doing it is a **** move and I should just shut up because "I don't drive". I don't drive, but I have parked that car in that garage dozens of times (because she can't do it), but apparently that's not useful at all for parking that car in that garage.

She only behaves like this towards me. It's really f-ing annoying because she's all nice and very considerate to everyone else, but she's always slandering me and everyone seems to take her side, and most of the times she's wrong and just being an entitled b*tch.

I never get angry but when she comes home she's always making my blood boil.

Text to speech program. Type it into one and get it to read it to you. Hopefully somewhere along the way it will sink in. Either by typing it out or hearing it said aloud

That actually sounds helpful, if the stuff I had to read was already recorded :p It would take a LOT of work to type it all into that. Might as well just struggle through it, haha. Thank you though.

I really dislike having my sister over. She complains about everything I do or don't do, but if she does the same then somehow it doesn't apply to her. She doesn't realise how entitled she acts.

Any piece of advice is met with aggressiveness. People always take her side too, because apparently trying to explain to her how to park the car in the garage properly when she has trouble doing it is a **** move and I should just shut up because "I don't drive". I don't drive, but I have parked that car in that garage dozens of times (because she can't do it), but apparently that's not useful at all for parking that car in that garage.

She only behaves like this towards me. It's really f-ing annoying because she's all nice and very considerate to everyone else, but she's always slandering me and everyone seems to take her side, and most of the times she's wrong and just being an entitled b*tch.

I never get angry but when she comes home she's always making my blood boil.

Sorry, not related at all, but I JUST realized for the first time that your avatar is a tree. I don't know how I've seen it so many times on this forum and just saw what I thought was a swirl of different shades of green :eek:mg: How sad is that?

Now I can only see a tree when I look at it and can't see whatever the hell it was I was seeing before.

GraybeardGhost

When that which once inspired becomes a mirror to one's own failure, the time may well have come to pull the plug. Which plug to pull, however, remains unclear.

nodejesque

The people next to me seem so happy. I always hear them laughing, they sound so happy to just be together. makes me hyperaware of how lonely I am.

Meanwhile, since I decided I no longer want to drink wine... I am on m third cupcake. I don't know which is worse.